Hatsan - Mod 25 SuperCharger Vortex Air Gun
Einfache Rücksendung der Ware innerhalb von 30 Tagen nach dem Kauf ohne Angabe von Gründen
Kostenlose Lieferung ab 74,75 EUR
Vortex Gas Piston®, a patented innovative gas spring technology for airguns developed and manufactured by Hatsan Arms. It guarantees silent operation of the gun (no spring vibration), smooth operation of the spring, less kickback, repeatability of each shot, improves the accuracy of the airgun also over long distances (with much higher shot exit velocity), no drop in the exit velocity and identical parameters of the airgun (no wear of the gas spring during the entire service life).
Vortex® Gas Piston Compressor Springs use compressed air to drive and not other gases like competing solutions. The use of air gives the possibility of smooth tuning - the gas springs are equipped with a hole allowing the PCP pump to pump the spring in the range from 7J to the maximum energy possible with a classic metal spring in a given model of a spring airgun (max 150 bar).
Barrel - Hatsan's precision 9" (230 mm) threaded steel barrel type QE (QuietEnergy) ended with an integral sound suppressor reducing the shot sound by -50%.
Handle - ergonomic made of durable polymer in black. The corrugated soft rubber grip and fingertip cut-outs provide a secure grip for better control of the gun.
Stock - polymer-aluminium telescopic tactical TTS stock allows for 4" (10 cm) length adjustment in steps, allowing to adjust its length to the body of the shooter. The stock is suitable for left and right-handed people. The construction allows to adjust the height of the cheek rest with screws. The rubber heel absorbs the energy of the shot. Additionally, it is possible to remove the stock.
Mounting rail - the air rifle has a mounting rail 11 mm allowing for the assembly of any optical target sight.
Safety - MOD 25 SuperCharger VORTEX contains many unique solutions to improve comfort and safety:
- Quattro Trigger - two-stage adjustable trigger mechanism (adjustable pressure and trigger length). It allows you to customize the characteristics of the trigger to the user's requirements, thus improving accuracy and ease of firing.
- Anti Bear-Trap Safety - protection against premature release of the spring while it is being tensioned, thus protecting against possible hand or finger injuries.
- TruGlo - fiber optic aiming devices with contrasting glass fiber colors allow for precise shooting even in low light.
- Safety - automatic & manual to prevent accidental firing.
- XRS - (Rejection Reduction System), a system to absorb the energy of the kick by sliding. It makes it easier to take a precise shot.
Each air rifle comes with a 17 J Energy Limit Certificate. This is a document stating the compliance of the product features, and thus the legality of the airgun with Polish regulations.
- Model: MOD 25 SuperCharger VORTEX
- Manufacturer: Hatsan
- Caliber: 4.5 mm (.177), 5.5 mm (.22)
- Drive: spring, break barrel
- Safety: yes
- Barrel: threaded
- Max. outlet speed:
- 4.5 mm to 215 m/s (700 fps)
- 5.5 mm to 180 m/s (600 fps)
- Total length: 508 mm
- Barrel length: 230 mm
- Weight: 1700 g
- Handle: Polymer
MOD 25 SuperCharger VORTEX
Frage zum Produkt stellen
Ihre Bewertung schreiben