Smith's - 10-Second Knife & Scissors Sharpener - JIFF-S
- JJFF-S, Smith's 10-Second Knife & Scissors universal knife sharpener. Connects two surfaces for sharpening. It makes it easy to sharpen every knife with a straight, smooth edge and efficiently sharpened scissors for right and left handers.
JJFF-S this is universal, compactThe sharpener combines two surfaces for sharpening. It makes it easy to sharpen every knife with a straight, smooth edge and efficiently sharpened scissors for right and left-handers. Bestseller!
Made of sintered carbides, crossed blades in "V" shaped with Coarse gradation and a constant angle of sharpening, they enable quick sharpening of the cutting edge with just 3-4 sliding movements.
Built-in patented knife sharpening grinder with a specially designed "floating" round ceramic rod with Fine 1500 gradation. Floating rod adjusts exactly to the angle of the scissors blades during sharpening and works on left and right-handed shears. All you need is just 3-4 sliding movements through the sharpener to get sharp scissors.
Comfortable profiled handle with finger guard, provides a secure grip when sharpening. Case in a bright yellow color makes it easy to find a whetstone.Usage:
How to sharpen the knife.
1. Place the blade on a flat surface with the blade facing up.
2. Pull the sharpener 3-4 times, lightly pressing the cutting edge between the tungsten carbide blades.
3. Clean the sharpener after use with a damp cloth or a mild brush, do not rinse with water.
How to sharpen the scissors.
1. Rest the sharpener on a flat surface.
2. Pay attention to the manufacturer's marks: Right Handed for right, Left Handed for left-handed scissors.
3. Make a few moves (3-4) with both cutting edges of the scissors simultaneously with a white floating ceramic rod.
4. Clean the grinder after use with a damp cloth or a mild brush, do not rinse with water.
Product number: JJFF-S (027925190029), 50736 (0027925507360)
Name: 10 Second Knife & Scissors Sharpener
Type: Carbide, Ceramic
Gradation: Coarse, Extra Fine 1 500
Weight: 50.0 g / 1.76 oz
Producer: Smith's, U.S.A.