Muela - Combination Pocket Stone Arkansas & Oil - P-AFILAR
- P-AFILAR, set for sharpening knives, small tools of the Spanish Company Muela. Includes: Arkansas double-sided stone sharpener, oil for sharpeners and leather case. Dimensions 102mm x 42mm x 1.28mm. Made in U.S.A.
P-AFILAR, set for sharpening the Spanish Company Muela. Set include: Arkansas stone, oil for sharpeners and a leather case.
Original Arkansas - the original double-sided stone sharpener. Natural flat stone for sharpening knives, cleavers, machetes, scissors and small tools. Gray side (Hard) for blade removal. White side (Soft) for final finishing. Light, versatile, compact, ideal for trips and everyday. Dimensions 102mm x 42mm x 1.28mm. Made in U.S.A.
Premium Honing Oil - high quality oil, intended for stone sharpeners (natural and synthetic). Recommended for use during sharpening. During sharpening, metal chips (residues from the sharpened tool) settle on the stone, natural oil prevents clogging of stone pores, allows keeping the stone in good condition.
Usage:1. Before using the stone for sharpening, use oil.
2. Place the sharpener on a flat surface.
3. You can use the cover as a non-slip base.
4. Hold the knife at an angle of 15 ° -30 ° to the stone. Important! Keep a steady angle when sharpening. 5. Move the knife forward and backward at a single pace by pushing it lightly.
6. Use the entire surface of the stone when sharpening.
7. When the edges get sharpened, change the page to the second - drag the blade over the stone to smoothen out the burr.
8. Finally clean the edge of the blade carefully.