The Crow™ 2 is more than just an updated version of the handy, pocket-friendly design of the first-generation Crow; it’s a significant step toward defining the future of the byrd line of knives. The Crow 2’s most significant improvement is its full-flat-ground CTS BD1 blade, which provides enhanced cutting performance, edge retention, and corrosion resistance. Like all byrd knives, it also includes a signature “comet-shaped” hole for swift, ambidextrous, one-handed opening.
The improved handle construction includes full skeletonized stainless steel liners, textured G-10 scales, and a robust new clip design that now offers both left and right-side tip-up carry. An enlarged relief cut makes operation of the sturdy LinerLock mechanism easier than ever, while the knife’s open-backed construction reduces weight and simplifies cleaning and maintenance. Compact, convenient, and incredibly capable, the Crow 2 sets a new standard in affordable cutting performance.
- Blade Length: Approximately 2.75" ~ 2 3/4" ~ 70 mm
- Blade Material: CTS-BD1 Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Flat Ground, Plain Edge
- Blade Thickness: Approximately 0.15625" ~ 5/32" ~ 4 mm
- Lock Style: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: 2 - Position - Right Hand/Left Hand, Tip Up
- Closed Overall Length: Approximately 3.875" ~ 3 7/8" ~ 98 mm
- Open Overall Length: Approximately 6.50" ~ 6 1/2" ~ 165 mm
- Handle Material: Black G-10
- Weight: Approximately 3.40 Ounces ~ 96 g
- Special Features:
Made in China