Magpul - PMAG® 30 AUS® Steyr® AUG Window Magazine - GEN M3™ - MAG575
Einfache Rücksendung der Ware innerhalb von 30 Tagen nach dem Kauf ohne Angabe von Gründen
Magpul PMAG magazines combine high quality of workmanship and convenience of use with a reasonable price thanks to the use of appropriately selected polymers. The high work culture and longevity has been achieved by using a stainless steel spring compliant with USGI-spec, a anti-tilt follower and an evenly bent internal system. Thanks to the simple construction, and tool-less disassembly, the maintenance is very easy.
The bolt catch notch has also been modified. The stopper facillitates use with non-AR15 models - prevents over-insert. Anti-glare double side windows with an indicator on the spring allows for easy determination of rounds remaining
More aggressive texturing improves the grip of a wet or dirty hand. The producer placed a system of pen dot matrix in the bottom part to facilitate marking.
The plate is smaller than in Gen 2 to improve the comfort of use with two- and three-mag pouches. It also shows higher resistance to falling and extremely easy disassembly.
- New, reinforced polymer construction
- Double sided window for quick determination of remaining rounds
- High work culture thanks to constant curve geometry
- Self-lubricating, anti-tilt follower
- Long-lasting, stainless steel spring of the USGI standard
- Stopper protecting against over-insert
- Aggressive texturing to improve the grip
- Panel for easy marking
- Narrowed magazine foot for the use of high capacity pouches
- Removable cover protecting the magazine inlet
- weight: 147 g
- capacity: 30
- compatibility: Steyr AUG, Austeyr F88 and F90
- color: Black
NOTE: Product is not compatibile with carbines converted for STANAG magazines
Frage zum Produkt stellen
Ihre Bewertung schreiben