Vortex Optics - Spitfire AR 1x Prism Scope - SPR-200
Einfache Rücksendung der Ware innerhalb von 30 Tagen nach dem Kauf ohne Angabe von Gründen
Rear facing power and illumination intensity controls are easy to access, simple to operate, stay visually present from the shooting position and are protected from incidental contact. Ten intensity levels let you adjust to perfectly match ambient light conditions. Runs off a single, common, AAA battery. The DRT (Dual Ring Tactical) reticle is etched directly on the prism to assure consistent point-of-aim at all times - regardless of whether or not the illumination is engaged. An additional yardage-marked turret cap (ballistic-matched to the 5.56 cartridge) allows the shooter to swap out the factory-installed cap for rapid dialing of known-distance shots out to 640 meters.
At 317 grams, the lightweight Spitfire AR excels in close to medium range shooting applications where speed is of the essence, making it the ideal choice for AR shooters who needs to get on target fast. Prism Scopes are not compatible with the VMX-3T Magnifier.
- Fully Multi-Coated: Multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces increase light transmission.
- Prism-Based Design: Delivers sharp optics and allows for unique reticle designs that are visible with or without illumination.
- Brightness Settings: Provides 12 variable illumination settings—adjusts for use in very dim to very bright lighting conditions.
- Single-Piece Chassis: Compact and lightweight.
- Nitrogen Gas: Nitrogen gas purging with o-rings-seals delivers fogproof, waterproof performance.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Highly durable low-glare matte finish.
- Operating Temperature: Rated from -22 degrees to +122 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mount Height: Comes mounted at a lower 1/3 co-witness height of 40.4 mm from the optic center to base surface.
- Adjustable Brightness: Provides five levels of brightness intensity with red and green illumination settings.
- Red/Green Reticle Option: Allows shooters a choice of dot color.
- Battery Life: 14-hour auto-shutdown feature maximizes battery life. Typical battery life is 250 hours at maximum brightness and 3,000 hours at minimum brightness setting.
- Magnification: 1 x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 25 mm
- Eye Relief: 3.8 inches
- Field of View: 79 feet/100 yards
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/2 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 120 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 120 MOA
- Parallax Setting: Parallax Free
- Length: 109 mm
- Weight: 314 g
Included in set:
- T-10 torx wrench
- 556 BDC Turret Cap
- AAA battery
- Flip Caps
Frage zum Produkt stellen
Ihre Bewertung schreiben