LifeStraw® - Steel Personal Water Filter
Einfache Rücksendung der Ware innerhalb von 30 Tagen nach dem Kauf ohne Angabe von Gründen
LifeStraw® Steel has the 2-stage filtration process with replaceable activated carbon capsule removing bacteria and protozoa, reducing bad taste, organic chemical matter and chlorine.
LifeStraw® Steel filters up to 4,000 liters of contaminated water and does not contain any chemicals, batteries or moving parts as many other water filters on the market. Place the LifeStraw® directly in the contaminated water and you can immediately start to drink. Access to safe water has never been easier.
The LifeStraw® technology contains a specially designed hollow fiber ultrafiltration technology, most commonly found in industrial water treatment plants that clean a city’s water supply. The inside of the LifeStraw® consists of a large number of hollow fibers that resemble angel hair spaghetti, but much thinner. Each fiber has pores in its walls with a diameter of 0.2 microns or five hundred times smaller than the diameter of a human hair. When water is forced through the hollow fibers, only clean water can fit through these pores, blocking bacteria, parasites, and dirt from reaching the user. This purely physical method of filtration does not contain any chemicals.
Features & benefits:
- Filters up to 4,000 liters of water
- Removes 99.999999% of waterborne bacteria
- Removes 99.999% of waterborne protozoan parasites
- Removes 99.999% of microplastics
- Reduces turbidity, filtering down to 0.2 microns
- Activated carbon filter with replaceable carbon capsule
- Capsule reduces chlorine, organic chemical matter, bad odour and taste
- Carbon capsule with a lifetime of 100 liters
- Portable: only 21 cm long and 3 cm in diameter
- Sturdy and durable design in stainless steel
- Meets US EPA drinking water standards
- Requires no electrical power or batteries
- BPA free and contains no chemicals
- Food grade stainless steel meets US Food and Drug Administration regulations and standards
- No aftertaste: LifeStraw doesn’t use iodine or iodinated resin chemicals
The LifeStraw® technology has been independently tested and certified to meet EU directive 10/2011 and EU directive 1935/2004 regulatory standards.
For every LifeStraw® sold, a child in Africa receives clean water for a year. In 2014 more than 157,000 children in Kenya received clean water from funds generated by selling LifeStraw® products.
Frage zum Produkt stellen
Ihre Bewertung schreiben