ESS - CDI - Terrain Tan - 740-0458
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 74,75 EUR
Its high-speed low-drag frame and shatter-resistant lenses make the CDI comfortable and cool enough for downtime yet functional and rugged enough for the battlefield. Medium Fit.
The CDI's Lateral Exchange System allows quick lens interchange. Temples now feature slide resistance and holes to accomodate the retention strap.
- Terrain Tan frame with Clear and Smoke Gray high-impact lenses,
- an adjustable neck leash,
- micro-fiber cleaning cloth,
- and a protective soft case.
Mil Spec MIL-PRF-31013 and ANSI Z87.1-2015 compliant (when not used in conjunction with Rx Inserts). All CDI lenses provide 100% UVA/UVB protection.
ESS strongly recommends the use of high-impact polycarbonate prescription lenses to optimize impact resistance in the CDI™ sunglass. High-impact polycarbonate prescription lens material will maximize the impact resistance of the system well beyond that offered by CR-39 resin or other common materials used in prescription lens manufacturing.
ESS LENS CARD AND GLASSES SIZES
We invite you to read the ESS lens and glasses sizes chart presenting:
- value of visible light transmission (VLT) for all ESS lenses - it is helpful in choosing the color of the lens in terms of the environment in which it will be used
- information on the impact resistance - why should we choose the ESS glasses
- frames sizes of all ESS glasses models - useful in the optimal adjustment of glasses to the size and shape of the user's face
- information about the completion of ESS glasses sets - One?, 3LS?, 2X? - these markings will no longer be a secret
Eksport DEEPL ustawiony
Ask for this product
Write your opinion