Helikon - Women's UTP® (Urban Tactical Pants®) - Ripstop - Shadow Grey - SP-UTW-PR-35
Women's Urban Tactical Pants® Ripstop Shadow Grey Helikon SP-UTW-PR-35
Helikon Women's Urban Tactical Pants® (UTP®) from the Urban Line series from Helikon. Special cut, adapted to the female anatomy, provides freedom of movement and comfort, adapting to the female shape and provides many options in carrying equipment. The Women's UTP® Pants are an essential piece of the Urban Tactical Line® series for women that should be in your closet.
They are made of very good quality Rip-Stop material consisting of 60% cotton, 37% polyester and 3% spandex. With ten roomy pockets and compartments, you can evenly distribute the load of the gear you carry. The anatomical, form-fitting cut does not restrict your freedom of movement, putting these pants between strictly civilian and combat pants like ACU, BDU, etc.
The reinforced construction at critical points ensures durability even under intensive use, and the built-in pockets for protectors of the Low Profile Protective Pads® system increase comfort and safety. Designed for uniformed services and security agencies, at the same time they are perfect for trekking and travel, climbing and everyday wear.
- Fitted cut for a feminine silhouette.
- Based on the most popular models of tactical pants in the world, they offer many innovative solutions.
- Elastic waistband with Velcro closure for additional adjustment.
- Loops for carabiners or D-Rings.
- Two classic pockets with reinforced edges for knife or flashlight clips.
- Wide rear pockets, suitable for inserting empty magazines.
- Two narrow pockets integrated into the rear pockets, for magazines or a telescopic baton. Possibility to increase the depth of pockets.
- Two slanted interior pockets to carry concealed magazines, flashlight or telescopic baton. Possibility to increase the depth of the pockets.
- Two thigh pockets with YKK® (reverse) zipper, capable of carrying documents and small personal items.
- Two front pockets with Velcro flaps, adapted to carry a phone or AR/AK magazine.
- Classic 'denim' yoke reduces trouser slide.
- The leg in the back is profiled - split and joined with a profiling dash below the knee.
- Strengthening at the knees with pockets for soft protectors.
- Available in one length for customized fit and finish.
- YKK® zipper pull.
NOTICE:Pants are sold without the accessories shown in the photos.
|Material:||60% Cotton, 37% Polyester, 3% Spandex|
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.
|Size||Total length (cm)||Inner leg length (cm)||Waist circumference (cm)||Hip circumference (cm)||1/2 leg width (cm)|