Helikon - Urban Tactical Pants® - Polycotton Canvas - Black - SP-UTL-PC-01
Urban Tactical Pants® Polycotton Canvas Black Helikon SP-UTL-PC-01
Helikon Urban Tactical Pants® (UTP®) from the Urban Line series enjoy a well-deserved cult status, and are by far the most popular model of Helikon pants. They owe this to their unmatched combination of durability and comfort, combining the best features of combat pants with a civilian look. This makes them ideal for everyday use - offering convenience and roomy pockets to carry EDC gear: flashlight, phone, knife - as well as hiking, shooting, or tactical operations.
Anatomical, form-fitting cut does not restrict freedom of movement, and thoughtful placement of twelve roomy pockets allows you to distribute the load comfortably. Strengthened construction at critical points ensures durability even under heavy use, and built-in pockets for protectors with the Low Profile Protective Pads® system increase comfort and safety.
This version of the men's UTP®s combat pants is constructed from Polycotton Canvas - a blend of cotton and polyester with a small touch of elastane that gives the fabric some stretch for added comfort, while the smooth texture provides a low profile look. This will be especially appreciated by those who are in diverse environments during the day - the pants won't stand out from the crowd whether at work, shopping, or at the range or in the woods.
- Belt with elastic inserts fastened with a Velcro patch for extra circumference adjustment
- Classic "denim" yoke reduces slipping
- Zip fly with renowned Japanese brand YKK®
- Seven strong belt loops for a maximum belt width of approximately 55 mm
- Loops under the front loops for carabiners or D-Rings
- Ten ergonomically arranged pockets:
- Two front pockets
- Two front, classic pockets with reinforced edges for attaching a knife or flashlight
- Two wide and capacious rear pockets, equipped with additional compartments with the possibility of increasing their depth
- Two slanted internal pockets at groin level which can be used to carry concealed magazines, a flashlight or a telescopic baton
- Four thigh pockets:
- Two wide, diagonal cargo-type pockets, fastened with a YKK® (reverse) zipper, for carrying documents and small personal items
- Two narrow pockets closed with Velcro flaps, adapted to carry a phone or an AR/AK magazine
- Profiled leg in the back
- Profiled leg in the back
- Knee reinforcements with pockets for soft pads
- Leg edges with possibility of installing tape or draw cord
Note:Pants are sold without the belt and equipment shown in the photo.
|Number of pockets:||10|
|Material:||58% Cotton, 40% Polyester, 2% Elastane|
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.
|Size||Waist circumference loose (cm)||Waist circumference stretched (cm)||Inner leg length (cm)||Total length (cm)|
|S Extra Long||78||86||91||119|
|M Extra Long||83||91||91||120|
|L Extra Long||88||96||91||120|
|XL Extra Long||93||101||91||121|
|XXL Extra Long||98||106||91||121|
|XXXL Extra Long||103||111||91||122|
|XXXXL Extra Long||108||116||91||122|