Helikon - Urban Tactical Flex Pants® - Adaptive Green - SP-UTF-NR-12
Urban Tactical Pants® Flex Adaptive Green Helikon SP-UTF-NR-12
Urban Tactical Flex Pants® from Helikon's Urban Line series are a modified version of the extremely popular UTP® pants. The Flex model retains the characteristic cut and construction of the original, but changes the fabric used: to a combination of durable NyCo in Ripstop weave with VersaStretch® elastic gussets in the crotch and yoke.
The UTP is a successful combination of features of civilian pants with strictly tactical clothing: They offer abrasion- and damage-resistant construction with numerous, cleverly placed pockets, wide belt loops and the option of low-profile knee pads, combining these features with a comfortable, non-restrictive cut (further accented by elastic inserts) and a subdued, unobtrusive look.
This makes the Urban Tactical Flex Pants® a true Swiss Army Knife of tactical apparel that works well in virtually any environment: everyday "civilian" attire, as shooting pants, business or travel clothing.
- Belt with elastic inserts fastened with Velcro patch for additional circumference adjustment.
- Classic "denim" yoke reduces slipping of the pants.
- Zip fly with the renowned Japanese brand YKK® zipper.
- Adeem strong belt loops with a maximum width of approximately 55mm.
- Loops underneath the front belt loops for carabiners or D-Rings.
- Two front, classic pockets with reinforced edges for attaching a knife or flashlight.
- Wide and capacious back pockets.
- In the back pockets, additional narrow compartments with the possibility of increasing their depth. .
- Two slanted internal pockets at groin level that can be used to carry concealed magazines, flashlights or a telescopic baton.
- Four pockets on the thighs: two wide, diagonal cargo pockets with YKK® zippers (reversed) and two narrow ones closed with Velcro patches.
- Spacious thigh pockets to carry documents and small personal items.
- Small pockets adapted to carry a phone or AR/AK magazine.
- Profiled leg in the back.
- Strengthened knees with pockets for soft protectors.
|Name:||Urban Tactical Flex Pants®|
|Material||NyCo Ripstop + VersaStretch®|
|Composition:||50% cotton, 50% nylon|
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.
|Size||Waist circumference loose (cm)||Waist circumference stretched (cm)||Inner leg length (cm)||Total length (cm)|
|S Extra Long||78||86||91||119|
|M Extra Long||83||91||91||120|
|L Extra Long||88||96||91||120|
|XL Extra Long||93||101||91||121|
|XXL Extra Long||98||106||91||121|
|XXXL Extra Long||103||111||91||122|
|XXXXL Extra Long||108||116||91||122|