Helikon - OTP® (Outdoor Tactical Pants®) - VersaStretch® - Adaptive Green - SP-OTP-NL-12
Tactical Pants OTP® (Outdoor Tactical Pants®) VersaStretch® Adaptive Green Helikon SP-OTP-NL-12
Outdoor Tactical Pants® are pants produced by renowned military clothing manufacturer Helikon. They are made of durable material, are lightweight and comfortable, designed for everyday wear and tourism. The OTP® are based on the very popular and proven UTP® trouser model and, despite design changes, retain the features of the iconic product, so that they can also be used for tactical applications.
The Outdoor Tactical Pants® are made of lightweight, breathable and stretch VersaStretch® fabric. It consists of nylon (93%) with a blend of elastane (7%), so the pants do not restrict movement in any plane. Additional protection against moisture and dirt is provided by a DuPont™ Teflon® coating. The 4-Way Elastic material provides comfortable wear in all conditions, allowing you to tackle off-road obstacles with ease, or while on patrol moving around town.
Equipped with 10 functional pockets, capable of holding all the necessary EDC equipment, as well as equipment necessary during a hike in the mountains. Special pockets with Velcro closure are designed to carry a cell phone as well as magazines for AK / AR rifles. Special reinforcements on the edges of the front pockets were created for clips of a flashlights, knives or a multitool. There are special pockets for soft protectors on the knees, compatible with Low Protective Pads.
- Durable nylon fabric with added elastane.
- Moisture and dirt repellent DuPont™ Teflon® coating.
- Belt with elastic inserts fastened with a Velcro flap for additional circumference adjustment.
- Zip fly with zipper of renowned Japanese brand YKK®.
- The classic "denim" yoke reduces slipping of the pants.
- Seven strong belt loops for a maximum belt width of approximately 55mm.
- Loops under the front belt loops for carabiners or D-Rings.
- Two mesh classic pockets with reinforced edges for attaching a knife or flashlight.
- Wide mesh back pockets, suitable for inserting empty magazines.
- In the rear pockets additional narrow compartments with the possibility of increasing their depth.
- Four mesh pockets on thighs: two wide, diagonal cargo pockets with YKK® (reverse) zippers and two narrow ones closed with Velcro patches.
- Spacious thigh pockets to carry documents and small personal items.
- Elastic straps in cargo pockets for carrying spare magazines, a small first aid kit or other personal items.
- Small pockets tailored to carry a phone or AR/AK magazine.
- The leg in the back is profiled - divided and joined by a below-the-knee seam.
- Strengthenings on the knees with pockets for soft protectors.
- Leg edges with the possibility of installing tape or drawcord.
NOTICE:Pants are sold without the belt and knife shown in the photo.
|Material:||93% Nylon, 7% Elastane|
|Grit:||190 g / m2|
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.
Opinions about Helikon - OTP® (Outdoor Tactical Pants®) - VersaStretch® - Adaptive Green - SP-OTP-NL-12
in our loyalty program.
|Size||WAIST CIRCUMFERENCE LOOSE (CM)||WAIST CIRCUMFERENCE (CM)||1/2 GIRTH AT BOTTOM OF LEG (CM)||TOTAL LENGTH (CM)||INSEAM (CM)|
|S Extra Long||80||88||20||119||91,5|
|M Extra Long||85||93||21||119,5||91,5|
|L Extra Long||90||98||21,5||120||91,5|
|XL Extra Long||95||103||22||120,5||91,5|
|XXL Extra Long||100||108||22,5||121||91,5|
|XXXL Extra Long||105||113||23||121,5||91,5|
|XXXXL Extra Long||108||116||23||122||91,5|