Ledlenser - H8R Rechargeable Headlamp with 5000 mAh Powerbank - 600 lumens - 502048
The flashlight is light, comfortable and easy to use, powered by the included 18650 3.6V rechargeable battery with a Micro-USB port - this makes it an excellent choice for a tourist flashlight that won't let you down on the trail.
In the set with the flashlight you get Powerbank Li-Ion with a capacity of 5000 mAh and 3.7 V, equipped with two USB ports. It allows you to charge the battery of the flashlight, phone or other devices. Powerbank is equipped with LEDs indicating the level of charge, as well as protection against short circuit and overcharging.
- High quality Xtreme LED in white
- Three brightness levels
- Convenient switch on the flashlight head, for easy one-handed operation
- Splash and dust resistant, according to IP54 standards
- Battery charge level indicator, low power warning
- Charging the battery with the Micro-USB socket
- Smart Light Technology; built-in microcontroller for programming of light modes
- Advanced Focus System and Rapid Focus for infinitely variable adjustment of light output
- Efficient heat sink to prevent overheating
- Transport lock
- Comfortable headband
- Adjustable installation
The set includes:
- H8R flashlight with headband
- Battery Li-ion 18650 3.7V
- Powerbank 5000 mAh 3.7 V
- Micro-USB cable
- Operating instructions
- Guarantee card
- Light source: Xtreme LED
- Operating modes:
- Power: 600 lm - 150 m - 10 h
- Mid: 250 lm - 100 m - 15 h
- Low: 10 lm - 20 m - 120 h
- Color rendering index (CRI): 70
- Light color: white
- Light temperature: 6000 - 7500 K
- Working temperature range: -20 to +40°C
- Lens: Artificial, acrylic glass
- Power supply: 1x Li-ion 18650 battery 3.7
- Protection class: IP54
- Diameter of the head: 36 mm
- Color: black, grey
- Weight: 158 g
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl You can also contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m., at +48 533 372 997.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.