Ledlenser - MH7 Rechargeable Headlamp - 600 lumens - Grey - 501599
The flashlight is light, comfortable and easy to use, has the ability to illuminate in white or red, and can be powered by the included rechargeable battery or an ordinary AA batteries - this makes it an excellent choice for a tourist flashlight that will not disappoint you on the trail.
- High quality Xtreme LED in white and additional LED in red
- Two modes of operation: Energy Saving, which reduces energy consumption, and Constant Current, which ensures constant high brightness level
- Four brightness levels in each mode
- Convenient switch on the flashlight head, for easy one-handed operation
- Splash and dust resistant, according to IP54 standards
- Battery/battery charge level indicator, low power warning
- Can be powered by the included rechargeable battery, or by AA batteries.
- Charging the battery with a magnetic charger
- Smart Light Technology; built-in micro controller for programming of light modes
- Advanced Focus System and Rapid Focus for infinitely variable adjustment of light output
- Efficient heat sink to prevent overheating
- Comfortable headband
- Adjustable installation with clip
- Possibility to remove the head and use it as a hand torch
The set includes:
- MH5 flashlight with headband
- Battery Li-ion 14500 3.7V
- Magnetic charger
- Operating instructions
- Guarantee card
- Light source: Xtreme LED
- Operating modes:
- Boost: 600 lm - 200 m
- Power: 400 lm - 160 m - 7 h
- Mid: 170 lm - 120 m - 10 h
- Low: 20 lm - 40 m - 60 h
- Boost: 600 lm - 200 m
- Power: 220 lm - 140 m - 3.5 h
- Mid: 120 lm - 100 m - 8 h
- Low: 20 lm - 40 m - 40 h
- Color rendering index (CRI): 70
- Light color: white
- Light temperature: 6000 - 7500 K
- Working temperature range: -20 to +40°C
- Lens: Artificial, acrylic glass
- Power supply: 1x Li-ion 14500 3.7V battery or AA battery
- Protection class: IP54
- Diameter of the head: 31 mm
- Color: black, grey
- Weight: 139 g
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl You can also contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m., at +48 533 372 997.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.