ASG - A680 Charger - LiPo, Li-ion, LiFe, LiHV, NiCd, NiMH, PB - 19429
The charger supports LiPo, Li-ion, LiFe, NiCd, NiMH, PB and LiHV batteries, and its sophisticated software, a number of built-in protections and functions and independent balancer ensure trouble-free and efficient charging.
Clear LCD display with backlighting for easy operation. Built-in memory allows you to save up to 10 settings of the charging program, which significantly facilitates the work of people using more than one type of battery.
The charger can also be used as a power supply with a maximum power of 60 watts, thanks to the built-in DC output socket.
Included with the charger is a power cable, charging cables with mini Tamiya and T-Connector plug, XH adapter for the balancer and manual.
- Supports LiPo, Li-ion, LiFe, NiCd, NiMH, PB and LiHV batteries. - Extensive software with different charging modes and AUTO mode
- Up to 10 created charge/discharge profiles can be stored in memory
- Battery meter mode for determining its parameters
- Protection against overheating, overcharging
- Delta peak detection and re-peak mode for NiMH/NiCd
- AGM and cold charge mode for PB batteries
- Built-in independent lithium battery balancer
- LED display with backlight and four large, comfortable buttons for easy operation
- Aluminium heat sink with 8000 rpm fan
- Can be used as a DC power supply with 60 watts
- Size: 13,5 x 11 x 6 cm
- Input voltage: AC 100-240 V
- Charging power: 80 W
- Discharge power: 10 W
- Charging current: 0.1-8 A
- Discharge current: 0.1-2 A
- Supported number of cells in the battery:
- LiPo / LiIon / LiFe / LiHV: 1-6
- NiMH / NiCd: 1-15
- Current drain for balancing: 300 mA
- Weight: 390 g
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl You can also contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m., at +48 533 372 997.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.