Real Avid - Smart Torq™ - AVSTORQ
With a convenient adjustment, a clear torque gauge and the included set of 12 most commonly used bits, Smart Torq™ will allow you to assemble your weapons robustly and safely.
- Easy setting of torque values, in the range of 10-70 in-lb.
- Precise adjustment, setting stroke every 1 in-lb.
- Readable torque scale
- Ergonomic grip covered with rubberized material
- Precise driver mechanism, made entirely of metal
- Bi-directional operation facilitates screwing and unscrewing
- Tightenable transverse handle for greater force application
- It uses standard 1/4 " bits
- As many as 12 bits used in gunsmithing are included
- Soft foam padded case to carry a screwdriver and bits
The set includes:
- Smart Torq™ driver
- Screw-on handle
- A set of bits: 3mm Hex, 5/32 Hex, 3/16 Hex, 7/64 Hex , T10, T15, T20, T25, 90-6 Flat, 38-4 Flat, 60-5 Flat , adapter for square bits
- Size (case): 23 x 13 x 6 cm
- Weight (set): 644 g
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl You can also contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m., at +48 533 372 997.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.