TYT - PMR TC-666F PTT Radio - 2 W
Thanks to higher power than in the basic models of PMR radios and high quality transmitter and receiver, the radio allows effective communication over distances up to several kilometers (depending on terrain and conditions).
Among many similar models, this one is distinguished by its built-in MicroUSB port, which allows charging from a powerbank, car charger or phone charger. This way, we don't have to take the docking station with us on trips.
- 16 factory programmed PMR channels
- 2W power, providing effective range up to several kilometers (under optimal conditions)
- Robust, tough and damage resistant construction
- Lightweight and handy
- High transmission quality, clear modulation
- 2-pin Kenwood
- The MicoUSB port built into the battery makes charging in the field easier
- Frequency: 400-470 MHz
- Number of channels: 16
- Operating voltage: 3.7V
- Working temperature: -20°C / +60°C
- Antenna's impedance: 50 Ohm
- Mode of operation: Simplex
- Battery type: Li-Ion 1200 mAH battery (supplied)
- Charging current: 500 mA
- Size(without antenna, with battery): 113 x 53 x 40 mm
- Weight: 160 g
- Audio distortion: ≤ 5%
- Sound power: 1 W
- Resistance to modulation interference: ≥65dB (W), ≥55dB (N)
- Current consumption: ≤ 150 mA
- RF output power: 5W
- Modulation mode (W / N Band): FM (F3E)
- Maximum deviation: Band: ≤ 5 kHz
- Modulation sensitivity: 10 +/- 2mV
The set includes:
- TYT TC-666F Radio
- Charging station
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl You can also contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m., at +48 533 372 997.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.