Armytek - Handy C2 VE Portable Charger & Powerbank - A03901
Thanks to its high discharge current level and built-in intelligent charging algorithm, it is ideal for charging batteries for flashlights, vape's, as well as mobile phones and other electronic devices.
- Compatible with IMR/Li-Ion batteries up to 4.2 V
- Charge level indicator
- Two charging slots and channels, allowing to charge two batteries at the same time
- Powerbank function, which enables charging devices with energy stored in the battery, with charging current up to 2.5A
- Smart charging algorithm, automatically selects the optimal settings for the device being charged
- Automatic recognition of unsupported batteries and inverted polarity
- Automatic interruption of the charging process after reaching full charge
- Quick recharging, thanks to a discharge current level of 2A
- Built-in USB (output) and USB-C (input) socket, cable included
- Possibility to use car chargers and adapters with USB connection for charging
- Voltage stabilizer ensures smooth, uninterrupted charging
- Rugged plastic construction with wings supporting the battery in the charger
- Compatible with iPhone and iPad
- Handy C2 VE charger
- USB-C cable
- Compatible with batteries: 18650, 18700, 20700
- Battery type: Li-Ion
- Number of channels: 2
- Voltage per channel: 4.2 V
- Charge current per channel: 2 A
- Input: USB-C DC 5V / 4A
- Powerbank function (output current): DC 5V / 2.5A
- Size: 91x55x31 mm
- Weight: 68 g
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org You can also contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m., at +48 533 372 997.
What payment methods do you support?
We provide such payment methods as PayPal, Card payment, Wire transfer, traditional bank transfer but also PayU, BLIK and in our stationary store also cash.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €100 and for other selected countries over €200
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.