Real Avid - Master Cleaning Station™ - Universal - AVMCS-U
Oil-resistant, anti-slip cleaning mat provides a large, safe and ready-to-use working surface.
The tool set is carried in a polymer box, containing all the elements necessary for basic pistol, rifle or shotgun maintenance. When rolled up, the mat and the tools are stored in the included carrying bag.
- 43" x 16" (109,2 x 40,6 cm) Mat, Large Enough For Disassembled Rifle Or Shotgun
- Protective, Padded Surface – Protection For Guns And Furniture
- Oil And Solvent Resistant
- Slip-Resistant Backing
- Integrated Cleaning Kit
- Mat Rolls Up And Entire Station Fits Into Storage Sleeve
- Multi-Function T-Handle
- Integrated Case With A Multi-Caliber Cleaning Kit
- Pop-Up Tool Holder Neatly Organizes All Bore Brushes, Mops, Jags And Other Components
- Bore Brushes For .22cal, .243cal/6.5mm, .270/.280cal/7mm, .30cal/.308/7.62mm, .357cal/9mm, .45cal, 20ga, 12ga, 20ga And 12ga, Mops Jags For .22cal, .243cal/6.5mm, .270/.280cal/7mm, .30cal/.308/7.62mm, .357cal/9mm, .45cal
- Magnetic Tray
- 2 Slotted Bore Patch Tips (Small And Large)
- 50 Cleaning Patches (Various Sizes)
- Smart Brushes With Short, Nylon Bristles And Carbon Scraping Tips
- Accu-Grip Detailing Picks And Brushes, Nylon And Angled Phosphor Brush, Straight And Angled Detailing Pick
- 3-Section, Premium Brass Rod, Combines To Form Up To 32″ Rod
- Size (mat): 109,2 x 40,6 cm
- Weight: 1529 g
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.