Magpul - Hunter 700L Stock for Remington® 700 Long Action - MAG483-BLK
The stock is made of reinforced polymer, while the bedding is made of anodized aluminum. This provides both exceptional strength and low weight. Thick, replaceable buttpad (adjustable thanks to the included spacers) and ergonomic 60° grip significantly improve the comfort of using the rifle. An interchangeable cheek riserallows you to adjust the height of the comb in accordance with the optics used and user's preferences - a 0.25" riser is fitted as standard.
In the front part of the stock there are M-LOK mounting slots (3 on each side and 2 on the bottom), allowing the use of a wide range of accessories, e.g. bipods. Three dimped drill points on the bottom allow installation of mounting points of another standard. On both sides of the stock there is a hole for the addition of a QD mount, and loops for belts up to 1-1/4" inch wide.
- Compatible with Remington® 700 Long Action rifles
- Reinforced polymer stock with aluminium bedding
- Ergonomic grip at 60°
- Adjustable buttpad, interchangeable spacers included
- M-LOK mounting holes on the sides and bottom
- 3 dimped drill points
- 2 holes for QD mount
- Loops for a belt up to 1-1/4" wide
- Possibility to use Magpul Bolt Action Magazine Well 700L
- Compatible only with right-hand lock, with receiver mounting screw center-to-center of 7.375" (187.33 mm)
- Compatible with all factory-fitted Remington barrels, as well as with aftermarket ones with profile up to Medium Palma (0.920" / 5.50")
- Compatible with most original and commercially available trigger units
- The ADL models will require the current version of factory Remington magazine slot, or the optional Bolt Action Magazine Well 700L from Magpul, Standard or Magnum
- Incompatible with Remington 700 DM models
- Due to the use of cheek risers, the use of the J-Lock will require modification, and removal of the riser to install/disassemble the lock
- Due to the variety of sizes and screw designs used for mounting the action, it may be necessary to replace or modify them in order to optimally fit with Hunter stock
- Length: 839 mm
- Max. width of the butt: 38 mm
- Max. width of the forend: 59 mm
- LOP adjustment range: 330- 381 mm
- Weight: 1409 g
- Material: plastic, aluminium, rubber
- Colour: black
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.