Lansky - Ceramic Sharpening Set - 5 Ceramic Stones - LKCPR
The kit includes an aluminum "T" shaped clamp, in which you mount the knife and then select the stone of the appropriate gradation and angle at which you want to sharpen the knife. We can choose from as many as 5 different gradations to do all the sharpening, repairing and polishing of the cutting edge. We can sharpen flat and serrated surfaces.
The double-sided clamp design allows you to sharpen both edges without removing the knife.
- 17° - filleting knives, kitchen knives
- 20° - small folding knives, pocket knives, kitchen knives
- 25° - EDC folders, hunting knives, outdoor knives
- 30° - tools for hard work, part of survival knives
Gradation of stones:
- Lansky Coarse S0120 - gradation 120 used in the first stage of sharpening a heavily dulled knife, sharpening tools or activities related to changing the angle of the cutting edge
- Lansky Medium S0280 - Grades 280 for sharpening a working edge or for quick sharpening
- Lansky Fine S0600 - Graduation 600 used in polishing process when knife is sharpened
- Lansky Ultra Fine S1000 - 1000 grit maximally polishes the cutting edge, used at the last stage of sharpening
- Lansky Serrated Medium - special triangular stone with medium grit, used in the sharpening process of serrated cutting edges
Lansky Nathans Honing oil is included for better sharpening effect.
The entire Lansky LKCPR system is stored in a polymer box.
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to email@example.com You can also contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m., at +48 533 372 997.
What payment methods do you support?
We provide such payment methods as PayPal, Card payment, Wire transfer, traditional bank transfer but also PayU, BLIK and in our stationary store also cash.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €100 and for other selected countries over €200
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.