Holosun - HE407C-GR Elite Micro Green Dot - Solar Panel
The electronic control system in combination with an efficient LED diode make the device characterized by high efficiency and stable, long-term operation. The system is powered by a single 2032 battery with a theoretical operating time of 50,000 h at the sixth point intensity setting.
The red dot is equipped with a system of advanced, multi-layer coated lenses. This solution allowed excellent visible light transmission. The image visible through the lens is clear, bright and parallax free.
The solar cell included in the Solar Failsafe system has several functions. Thanks to the high efficiency of the LED diode, it is able to directly power the device in sufficiently intense light. In the event that the light turns out to be insufficient, the cell supports the battery, significantly reducing its consumption.
The Solar Failsafe System is also responsible for automatic adjustment of point intensity, adapting it optimally to ambient lighting. As with power, it is not important whether the light falling on the cell is natural or artificial. In addition, manual adjustment is also possible - we can choose 10 standard modes and 2 adapted to night vision.
The sight also uses another battery saving system - Shake Awake. After programming the time by the user, in the event of inactivity, the device will automatically go to sleep mode. To reactivate it, all you have to do is move the weapon it is placed on.
The sight housing is made of milled aluminum 7075 coated with mechanically and chemically resistant anodization. The mounting system allows installation on a weapon equipped with a Picatinny rail.
- Wider field of view than in closed sights.
- High contrast green reticle
- Advanced LED technology, characterized by low power consumption
- Ensures up to 50,000 hours of operation on one battery
- Works in automatic (default) or manual mode.
- Built-in solar cell allows you to work even with a low battery
- Sensor function regulating the intensity of the point depending on the lighting
- Durable lens with advanced multilayer coatings
- No parallax
- Motion sensor waking the device from sleep mode
- Memory of the last used intensity
- Low battery information (reticle slowly blinking)
- Lightweight and durable 7075 aluminum housing
- Water resistance in IP67 standard
- Reticle: 2 MOA Dot
- Light source: LED
- Parallax: Parallax free
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Coating: Multi-layer coating for all lens
- Magnification: 1X
- Battery: CR2032
- Battery Life: Up to 100,000 Hours
- Brightness Setting: 10 DL & 2 NV compatible
- Housing Material: 7075 Aluminum
- Housing Finish: Hard Anodized
- Housing Color: Black
- Adjustment per Click: 0.5 MOA
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to 70°C
- Working Temperature: -10°C to 50°C
- Waterproof: IP67
- Vibration: Up to 5000G
- Window Size: 16 x 23 mm
- Dimension: 45.7 x 30.5 x 40.5 mm
- Weight: 40 g
- HS407C Micro Red Dot
- CR2032 battery
- Torx Key
- Aiming Dot Adjustment Tool
- Microfibre Cloth
- Box made of Plastic
Holosun Elite Limited Lifetime Warranty
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.