We recently published a blog that briefly explains the types of belts used in general shooting. Today, however, we would like to focus on its configuration - methods of mounting accessories, their arrangement and use in itself. We will not enter here into strictly specialized models, such as, for example, configurations for IPSC based on dedicated belts. We will cover the topic in more general terms, based on a simple tactical multi-gun configuration.
Direct Action - Tourniquet Pouch® - MultiCam® - PO-TNQT-CD5-MCM
- Direct Action Tourniquet Pouch® in MultiCam camouflage for one piece of of this vital part of first aid equipment. Thanks to the multi-position mounting and the Velcro-fastened cover, we can be sure that the tourniquet is always where it should be.
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 74,75 EUR
The design effectively protects the carried tourniquet, while ensuring that it is easy to reach in an emergency situation. Its designers also put emphasis on protecting the loop panel from dirt, which in extreme cases, may result in the loss of this extremely valuable component of our medical equipment.
Multi-position laminate mounting allows the pouch to be carried both vertically and horizontally, after mounting to MOLLE / PALS equipment or directly on a belt.
- 'TQ' marking for quick identification on the front
- Made of Cordura®, laminate and flexible panels
- Velcro flap secured
- Comfortable handle made of durable Hypalon for quick opening
- MOLLE / PALS mounting as well as directly on the belt
- Can be worn vertically or horizontally
- Manufactured in Poland
- SKUY: PO-TNQT-CD5
- Raw material: Cordura®
- Weight: 43 g
- Dimensions: 31 x 139 x 44 mm
- Colour: MultiCam® camouflage
Ask for this product
Write your opinion