Strike Industries - Mass Driver Comp for Glock 19 Gen4 - SI-G4-MDCOMP-C
- Modern compensator mounted on the spring rod, allowing the normal use of open holsters. For Glock 19 Gen4 pisols.
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 74,75 EUR
Barrel mounted compensators add reciprocating mass and increase the moment of inertia to the operating system, which can have a negative effect on reliable cycling of recoil operated handguns. By separating the compensator from the operating components after ignition, the MD comp allows for close to stock cyclic speeds, and reduces reciprocating mass.
Due to the simple design, the compensator does not require installation by a gunsmith. The manufacturer recommends the use of anaerobic thread adhesive. The set includes a dedicated return device compatible with the compact Glock Gen4 pistols.
- No need to thread the barrel
- Profile profile melted in the shape of the slide
- Rounded edges
- Precision CNC milled
- Does not interfere permanently in the construction of the gun
- Compatible with Glock 19 Gen4 pistols
- Compatible with open bottom holsters
- Can be used with threaded barrels
Weight: 100 g
NOTE: Mounting the device may move weight center to the front.
NOTE: The product is not compatible with the G19 Gen1-3 and Gen5 and Glock 19X pistols.
Ask for this product
Write your opinion