Delta Optical - Forest II 10x42 Binoculars - DO-1300
- Forest II 10x42 binoculars are popular high quality binoculars, with parameters selected for versatility. It will suit practically any situation. Magnification 10x, precise optical system, waterproof housing filled with nitrogen.
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 74,75 EUR
Thanks to its versatility and good optimization between zoom and field of view, it has gained recognition from observers from various environments, which is expressed by the second place in the www.optyczne.pl "Product of the Year" 2011 in the category "Binoculars" and "Sowa z Rogowa" in the competition for the best product at the International Forestry Fair in Rogów in 2011
The 10x42 system will work well in ornithological, hunting and tourist observations during the day and at night. High-quality roof prisms are made of BaK4 glass with corrected phase, which in combination with silver coated reflective surfaces translates into extremely high brightness and sharpness of the image.
The optical system consisting of 8 elements arranged in 6 groups has been covered on all active surfaces with high quality anti-reflective multi-layer FMC coatings. Together with perfect blackening, this ensures no distortion, natural color of the image and high light transmission. Filling the interior with neutral nitrogen neutralizes the fogging of the interior.
The binoculars are also distinguished by high-class mechanics. The smoothness of handling manipulators is above average, and modern twist up eyecups allow for adjusting the length to the preferences of the observer. The knobs are located in an ergonomic way, placed on the right eyepiece enables the correction of the dioptre according to individual needs.
High mechanical and water resistance makes the product ideally suited to difficult terrain, during intense precipitation or even when briefly submerged in water (5 min, 1 m). Housing in addition to a solid workmanship is characterized by low weight and compact dimensions, which will appreciate people who take their binoculars for longer trekking.
- Magnification: 10 x
- Lens diameter: 42 mm
- Lens material: glass
- Lens coating: FMC
- Twilight efficiency: 20.5
- Relative brightness: 17.6
- Diameter of exit pupil: 4.2 mm
- Output pupil offset: 15 mm
- Angular field of view: 6.8 °
- Linear field of view at 1000 m: 119 m
- Focus adjustment: internal central
- Minimum focusing distance: 2 m
- Eyepiece spacing adjustment: 59 - 73 mm
- Dioptre correction: -/+5
- Prism type: roof prism
- Prism material: BaK4 glass
- Prism anti-reflection coatings: yes
- Roof prism phase coatings: yes
- Roof prism reflective layers: metallic
- Waterproof: yes
- Nitrogen gas fill in housing: yes
- Tripod mount: 1/4 "adapter
- Dimensions: 147x127x56 mm
- Weight: 712 g
Ask for this product
Write your opinion