Yukon - Night Vision NV Scope Exelon 3x50 - 24101
The heart of the Yukon series of Exelon night vision devices is the 1+ generation CF super image amplifier, which far exceeds the performance of typical generation I amplifiers. Its features include higher sensitivity, contrast and image detail, better resolution at the edges of the field and much less distortion.
Exelon 3x50 is an I+ generation device with 40 lp/mm image resolution. The night vision device is equipped with a built-in infrared illuminator with power 75 mW. Magnification 3x provides a field of view 13 degrees, corresponding to the field 23 m/100 m.
Model Exelon 3x50 due to its sensitivity, magnification and lens aperture is suitable for detection at medium or longer distances. The range in total darkness is about 100 m. When working in moonlight or in artificial city lighting, this value increases to 180 m.
It does well when observing the boundaries of the property, borders and interiors of forest complexes and city parks, railway sidings and car parks. It enables the detection of targets hidden in unlit buildings, storage halls or in trees and bushes.
Yukon Exelon 3x50 is powered by a lithium battery CR123A. The operating time with the illuminator is 8 h.
The recommended addition for the I+ generation night vision device is an external infrared illuminator with 100 mW. This will allow a large increase in the detection distance as well as the quality of the offered image.
Exelon 3x50 is recommended for city guards and property protection agencies. It will prove itself in the work of a night watchman, lifeguard, forester, angler and any person interested in property protection and nightlife observers. It is useful for hunting, night shooting and ASG.
- Symbol at the supplier: 24101
- The name of the night-vision series: Exelon
- Production technology: analogue
- IIT generation: I+
- Photocathode resolution: 40 lp/mm
- Magnification: 3x
- Lens diameter of the lens: 50 mm
- Starting pupil offset from eyepiece: 12 mm
- Angular field of vision: 13.0 °
- Linear field of vision at 100 m: 22.7 m
- Dioptraction correction: -5/+5
- Display type: phosphorescent
- Image colouring: green
- Illuminator type: built-in
- Illuminator light source: diode
- The porthole wavelength: 805 nm
- Illuminator beam: visible
- The optical power of the illuminator: 100 mW
- Maximum surveillance range: 180 m
- Power type: battery
- Power supply voltage: 3.0 V DC⎓
- Cell format: CR123A
- Cell discharge time: approx. 8*/50 hours
- Waterproofness: yes (IPX4)
- Ambient temperature range: -30...+40 °C
- Device mounting: connector ¼
- Kerb weight: 500 g
- Dimensions: 198x87x60 mm
- Warranty period: 36 months
- instruction in Polish
- night-vision cover
Note: The cell discharge time indicated in the specification by an asterisk (*) refers to the operation of the unit with the illuminator on, without an asterisk, the operation time with the illuminator off.