KKS - Pepper Spray OC 5000 - Gel - Cloud -15 ml - 510004
- OC 5000 Red Pepper Gel Cone 15 ml. Made in Germany, one of the most effective gases available on the market. For defense against attackers under the influence of alcohol or drugs and aggressive animals. Cloud Cone nozzle. Head with clip
OC 5000 Red Pepper Cone 15 ml, in Germany produced pepper gasin gel of KKS. counted among the most effective gases available on the market. To defend against anapstick, also under the influence of alcohol or psychoactive agents. The chemical composition was chosen so that the gas is effective against aggressive animals.
Nozzle - CONE ejects an irritant in the form of clouds. It is characterized by immediate dispersion of the paralysing agent, does not require precise aiming at the aggressor.
Head - with clip made of damage resistant polymer. The profiled shape makes it easy to use the thrower quickly and at the same time protects against accidental use. The design of the head guarantees repeatability of the gas cloud (range), facilitating effective defense.
Important! Contains an OC irritant (oleoresin capsicum or alkaline capsaicin). It causes a strong allergo-like reaction: tearing, reddening of the skin, and strong burning of the mucous membranes. In case of contact with gas, rinse eyes and face with cold water. Not rubbing.The symptoms disappear after approx. 45 min.
Product code: 510004
Name: OC 5000 Red Pepper Spray Cone SSG-3 15ml
The type of middle: Gel (gel)
Type of gas: Pepper
Nozzle type: Cone (cloud)
Species of head: Flip Top Clip (with flap and clip)
Scoville Heat Units: 2 000 000 SHU
Oleoresin Capsicum oil solution: 10% OC
Volume: 15 ml
Dimensions: 90 mm x 25.5 mm
Effective range: 3 m
Guarantee: on the bottom of the container
Country of production: Germany
Producer: KKS GmbH
1. Do not wear in hard-to-reach places.
2. Protect against mechanical damage, at a temperature above 50°C (e.g. in a car) can lead to leakage.
3. Keep a safe distance during defense.
4. Direct the nozzle towards the attacker at chest or face level.
5. While spraying the paralyzing substance do not approach the attacker, rect the direction of the gas stream.
6. The effective range of the irritant depends, among others, on weather conditions (rain, opposite wind).
7. After use, it is recommended to buy a new container regardless of the amount of the remaining irritant.
8. The product contains information on how to provide pre-medication assistance.
The product contains capsaicin.
NOTE: this product cannot be paid for through the PayPal payment system.