KKS - Police RSG Pepper Spray - Foam - Stream - 63 ml - 12063-F
- KKS Police RSG Foam 63ml pepper spray gas with Stream nozzle. The paralysing substance in the form of highly concentrated foam makes it impossible to remove the incapacitating agent. Non-combustible made in Germany one of the most effective gases.
KKS Police RSG Foam Stream 63 ml, police non-flammable pepper spray (Foam). Manufactured in Germany one of the most effective manual pepper spray throwers available on the market.
Useful where an effective intervention is needed, to defend the home jetty and against an attack an attack, also under psychoactive agents. The chemical composition was chosen so that the gas is effective against aggresive animals. The agent is highly irritating, causes inflammatory reactions of the mucous membranes of the eyes, nose and throat, causes temporary sight disorders, skin burning, makes breathing difficult.
Foam - the formula of the paralyzing substance in the form of highly concentrated foam. The immediate adhesion of a dense, volume-increasing irritant (active) prevents the attacker from removing it. There is no return cloud effect. Ideal for use indoors, limits the effect of airway irritation only to the aggressor.
Push - (propellant) neutral, inflammable. The use of a non-flammable substance protects the officer / user from responsibility for the effects of burns during the defence (use of a broomstick against e.g. smokers during an intervention).
Head - professional head companies KKS with FLIP TOP< and hide. Made of a polymer used in the manufacture of weapons components, guarantees excellent resistance to mechanical damage. The shape of the head facilitates quick use of the thrower, protects against uncontrolled use (Flip-Top flap) and the effects of contact with the tear substance during use (hood). The design of the head guarantees repeatability of the gas stream (range), facilitating effective intervention or defense.
Nozzle - STREAM throws out an irritant in the form of streams. by getting the whole mixture to its destination. High flux carrying force eliminates the effect of wind (risk of back cloud). In case of several attackers, aim at each attacker separately.
Capacity - choosing the right capacity for a manual gas thrower is one of the most important purchase decisions. The size of the container is a guarantee of effective defence. If possible, you should always decide on the largest capacity. Therefore, the capacity of 63 ml and 75 ml are the most popular among professional users of the power departments.
Important! Contains an OC irritant (oleoresin capsicum or alkaline capsaicin). It causes a strong allergo-like reaction: tearing, reddening of the skin, and strong burning of the mucous membranes. In case of contact with gas, rinse eyes and face with cold water. Do not rub. Symptoms will disappear after about 45 min.
Product code: 12063-F
Name: KKS Police RSG Foam Stream 63 ml
Category of agent: Foam (foam)
Type of gas: Pepper
Nozzle type: Stream (jet)
Scoville Heat Units: 2,000,000 SHU
Oleoresin Capsicum oleoresin solution: 13.2% OC
Capsicum oil solution: 13.2% OC
Capacity: 63 ml
Dimensions: 130 mm x 35 mm
Effective range: 5-6 m
Guarantee: on the underside of the container
Country of production: Germany
Manufacturer: KKS GmbH
1. Do not wear in hard-to-reach places.
2. Protect the container from: mechanical damage (e.g. with keys), temperature above 50°C (e.g. in a car) that could lead to leakage.
3. Keep a safe distance during defense.
4. Direct the nozzle towards the attacker at the height of the chest or face.
5. While spraying the paralysing substance do not approach the attacker, correct the direction of the gas stream.
6. The effective range of the irritant depends, among others, on weather conditions (rain, opposite wind).
7. After use it is recommended to buy a new container regardless of the amount of the remaining irritant.
8. The product contains information on how to provide pre-medical assistance.
The product contains capsaicin.
NOTE: this product cannot be paid for through the PayPal payment system.