KKS - Pepper spray ProTect Anti-Dog - Cloud - 50ml - 01450-C
- ProTect Anti-Dog 50 ml (Anti Hund) KKS gas spray for defence against aggressive animals including dogs. The composition also guarantees defense against an attacker or group of attackers. CONE nozzle ejects an irritant in the form of a cloud.
ProTect Anti-Dog 50 ml Cone - "always with you" - the ProTect pepper spray thrower from KKS. These are the most effective commercially available gases Antidog to defend against animals and especially aggressive ps. produced in Germany to defend against a antipist / group of attackers, who are also influenced by alcohol or psychoactive agents.
Head - made of mechanically resistant plastic. Metal clip. Ergonomic shape facilitates quick use of the thrower, protecting against accidental use (profiled shape). The design of the head guarantees repeatability of the gas stream (range), facilitating effective and efficient defense.
Nozzle - CONE ejects an irritant in the form of clouds. It is characterized by immediate dispersion of the paralysing agent, does not require precise aiming at the attacker (effective defence against a group of attackers), susceptible to weather conditions (wind, rain) is not recommended for indoor use.
Liquid - the use of a paralyzing substance in the form of leakage increases the range. Substance effective in the open field and during cold temperatures (not frozen). Used by national park rangers or foresters.
Capacity - choosing a manual gas thrower with the right capacity is one of the most important purchase decisions that guarantees effective defense. The 50 ml capacity is one of the most popular (used by uniformed services). An excellent alternative between the amount of paralysing agent and the size of the container.
Product code: 01450-C
Name: ProTect Pfeffer Spray Anti-Hund 50 ml Cone
The type of middle: Liquid
Type of gas: Pepper
Nozzle type: Cone (cloud)
Stephead type: Clip (with clip)
Scoville Heat Units: 1 000 000 SHU
Oleoresin Capsicum solution: 3% OC
Volume: 50 ml
Dimensions: 112 mm x 35 mm
Effective range: 4 m
Expiration date: on the bottom of the container
Producer: KKS, Germany
1. Do not wear in hard-to-reach places.
2. Protect the container from: mechanical damage (e.g. with keys), temperature above 50°C (e.g. in the car) can lead to leakage.
3. Keep a safe distance during defense.
4. Direct the nozzle towards the attacker at chest or face level.
5. While spraying the paralyzing substance do not approach the attacker, rect the direction of the gas stream.
6. The effective range of the irritant depends, among others, on weather conditions (rain, opposite wind).
7. After use, it is recommended to buy a new container regardless of the amount of the remaining irritant.
8. The product contains information on how to provide pre-medical assistance.
The product contains capsaicin.
NOTE: this product cannot be paid for through the PayPal payment system.