KKS - ProTect Anti-Dog Pepper Spray - Cloud - 40ml - 01440-C
- ProTect Anti-Dog 40 ml (Anti Hund) KKS gas thrower to defend against aggressive animals including dogs. The squad also guarantees defense against an attacker or group of attackers. The CONE nozzle releases an irritant in the form of a cloud.
ProTect Anti-Dog 40 ml Cone - "always with you" - a hand-held pepper sprayer from the German company KKS. The ProTect series are the most effective Antidog gases on the market to defend against animals, especially aggressive dogs. Made in Germany, a weapon against an attacker / group of attackers who are also under the influence of alcohol or psychoactive substances.
Nozzle - CONE discards irritant in the form of a cloud. It is characterized by the immediate dispersion of the numbing agent, it does not require precise aiming at the attacker (effective defense against a group of attackers), susceptible to weather conditions (wind, rain), it is not recommended to use indoors.
Head - made of hardened plastic, resistant to mechanical damage. Ergonomic shape facilitates quick use of the putter, protects against accidental use (profiled shape). The head design guarantees repeatability of the gas stream (range), facilitating effective and efficient defense.
Liquid - the use of a numbing substance in the form of a liquid increases the range. The substance is effective in open area and at low temperatures (does not freeze). Used by national park guards and foresters.
Product code: 01440-C
Name: ProTect Pfeffer Spray Anti-Hund 40 ml Cone
Type of measure: Liquid
Gas type: Pepper
Nozzle type: Cone (cloud)
Head type: Classic
Scoville Heat Units: 1,000,000 SHU
Oil solution / Oleoresin Capsicum: 3% OC
Capacity: 40 ml
Dimensions: 90 mm x 35 mm
Effective range: 4 m
Expiration date: on the bottom of the container
Producer: KKS, Germany
Transfer / use method:
1. Do not wear in hard to reach places
2. Protect the container against: mechanical damage (eg with keys), temperatures above 50 ° C (eg. in a car) that can lead to unsealing
3. Keep a safe distance during the defense
4. Point the nozzle towards the attacker at chest or face level
5. When spraying the numbing substance, keep away from the attacker, correct the direction of the gas stream
6. The effective extent of the irritant depends, among others from atmospheric conditions (rain, opposite wind)
7. After use, it is recommended to buy a new container regardless of the amount of residual irritant.
8. The product contains information on how to provide pre-medical assistance.
The product contains capsaicin.
NOTE: this product cannot be paid for through the PayPal payment system.