Piast - SU-1 Special Hardtacks - 45 g
- Military Special Hardtacks SU-1 - iconic element of Polish army rations. An inseparable companion of soldiers, scouts and tourists. Waterproof packaging, exceptional durability. They do not mould, do not become stale, does not crumble.
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 74,75 EUR
SU-1 hardtacks are very nutritious (up to 275 kcal in 100 grams!) and extremely durable. Thanks to waterproof packaging, properly selected composition and drying, they do not mould or become stale and can be stored for a long time. Their characteristic feature is their hardness, to which they owe the popular name "pancerwafle" (armor wafers). This hardness means that they do not crumble easily in the backpack, even when thrown into it loose.
To avoid a problem with biting the hardtack, we recommend breaking it in your hands after taking it out of the pack, and eating it piece by piece. They can also be soaked in water, tea and other beverages and treated as an addition to more humid food - like soup or canned food.
NOTE: The product may contain nuts, peanuts, soybean, milk, hen eggs.
Nutritional value in 100g of product:
- energy value 275 kcal
- fat 5 g (saturated fat: 2 g)
- carbohydrates 51,4,g (sugars: 10 g) (
- protein 6 g
- salt 0,68 g
- Ingredients: wheat flour, rye flour, invert sugar, vegetable fat (palm oil), glucose syrup, cumin, salt, yeast
- Package dimensions: 90 x 50 x 15 mm
- Quantity in the package: 2 hardtack
- Weight: 46 g
SU-1 (60 box)
Ask for this product
Write your opinion