Light My Fire - Swedish FireKnife - Blackpearl
- The knife was created in collaboration between Mora and Light My Fire, in a version with a black pearl sheath. A practical forest knife that can easily handle wood curving. The plastic handle is equipped with a flint. Sheath with belt clip.
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 74,75 EUR
Total length: 95 mm
Blade length: 225 mm
Handle length: 130 mm
Grip: TPE rubber material
Handle color: grey + black
Sheath color: blackpearl
Swedish FireSteel®: magnesium alloy
Weight: 94 g
Outdoor knife with Swedish FireSteel® fire starter. The Swedish FireKnife® is a collaboration between Light My Fire and Mora of Sweden, the top-notch manufacturer of knives for 120 years.
But this is more than just an extremely sharp, flexible and sturdy all-around knife: the handle contains a fire starter. In other words, you can gut and clean a fish, split kindling and light a campfire with one single handy tool.
Swedish FireKnife has a blade of hardened Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel and a handle with a high friction rubber grip which is comfortable, easy and safe to use. Profile-grinding makes the blade fine enough to ease out splinters and the back of knife has been ground to work perfectly with the Swedish FireSteel®. The Swedish FireSteel® is durable (3000 strikes), works equally well when wet and creates a 2,980°C spark.
- Flexible and sturdy profile-grounded blade
- Sheath with clip
- High-friction rubber handle
- Includes an original Swedish FireSteel® firestarter
- Lights campfires, gas-stoves, gas-barbecues
- Works equally well when wet
- Predictable performance at all altitudes
- Produces a 2,980°C spark
Made in Sweden
Ask for this product
Write your opinion