Helikon - Anorak Pilgrim® Jacket - Black - KU-PGM-DC-01
- Designed to protect against changing weather conditions, this touring jacket combines proven design with ingenious solutions from Helikon.
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 74,75 EUR
This jacket - with characteristic, anorak-type design - has been extended in comparison with similar models, which provides better protection against wind and water. This also allowed the kangaroo pocket to be moved lower and a longer front zipper to be used - in combination with underarm zippers this provides better ventilation. Thanks to its design and properties, Pilgrim will work well as a top layer on Helikon fleece jackets and hoodies.
The three-way adjustable hood, Velcro-fastened cuffs, chin protection and an adjustable waistband at the bottom edge of the jacket help to fit the shape of the body and protect it from wind and water.
Front pockets (with organizers) and additional shoulder pockets significantly increase the available space for equipment. Inside the front pockets and on the inside of the jacket, loops are sewn in to allow for hanging or tying of the items being carried - never lose a glove again! A kangaroo pocket at hip level is fastened with a zip on both sides.
- Fire sparks resistant
- Dries faster than cotton
- Can be impregnated with wax
- Tapes inside the pocket for attaching equipment
- Hood is adjustable in 3 planes
- Canadian type buttons
- YKK® zipper
- The kangaroo pocket is additionally insulated
- Designed by Survivaltech.pl
- Material: 63% Polyester, 34% Cotton, 3% Elastane
- Weight: 890g
- Color: black
Ask for this product
Write your opinion
|Size||1/2 chest||Sleeve length||1/2 Bottom||Back length|