Princeton Tec - Snap Multi-Use Light - Black - SNAP300K-BK
The flashlight is waterproof (according to IPX4 standard) and easy to use - switching on and off is done by one large, rubberized button on the body.
- Four different ways to mount a flashlight:
- To most metal surfaces, thanks to the built-in magnet
- As a headlamp, on a flexible 2.5 cm wide strip
- As a lantern, hung from a clip.
- To the handlebars of the bicycle, held by rubber loop
- Water resistance according to IPX4 standard
- Powered by AAA batteries
- Convenient and intuitive mode selector switch
- Easy to use
- Easy battery replacement
- Head angle adjustment
- Lightweight and robust construction
- Small size
- Adjustable elastic band
- Light source:
- 1x Maxbright LED (white, dimmed)
- Light output: 300 lumens / 10 lumens
- Maximum light output time:
- Spot High mode: 40 hours
- Spot Low mode: 150 hours
- Spot Flash mode: 130 hours
- Maximum light range:
- Spot High mode: 36 m
- Spot Low mode: 9 m
- Spot Flash mode: 30 m
- Power supply: 3 x AAA (alkaline or lithium) - included
- Water resistance: IPX4
- Weight: 99 g with batteries
- Case colour: black / gray
- Colour of the headband: black
The set includes:
- Snap Light Unit
- Headlamp Mount
- Lantern Mount & Clip
- Bar Mount Attachment
- 3 AAA Alkaline Batteries
Manufactured in the USA.
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.