Herbertz Solingen - Corundum stone sharpener - 293215
Corundum - synthetic stone (electrocorundum) used where the quality of the sharpened surface is important.
Method of use:
1) Before use, immerse the stone in water for about 15 minutes or use oil for sharpening (use only one method for each stone).
2) Place the sharpener on a flat surface.
3) Hold the knife at an angle of 15°-30° to the stone. Important! Keep a constant angle during sharpening.
4) Move the knife forwards and backwards at one pace, pressing it slightly.
5) Use the entire surface of the stone for sharpening.
6) The stone should be kept moist during sharpening.
7) When deburring occurs, change sides to the other side of the stone to smooth out the deburring.
8) Finally, clean the edge of the blade carefully.
Product number: 293215
Name: Corundum stone
Dimensions: 150 mm x 50 mm / 5.9" x 1.97"
Weight: 286 g / 10.09 oz
Colour: Brown grey
Producer: C. Jul. Herbertz GmbH, Solingen
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.