Ka-Bar 9916 - Attachment System
- Ka-Bar's original knife Attachment System for sheaths, allowing you to carry the knife in different positions.
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 74,75 EUR
The system consists of two pairs of holders, one smaller and one larger, made of Celcon® (acetal resin), and eight sets of screw, nut and washer. This allows far-reaching freedom in configuring how to attach the sheath, according to the user's preference - including in a horizontal position perpendiculary to the back.
The mounting is compatible with the MOLLE system belts. It can also be used with products from other manufacturers than Ka-Bar, but their compatibility is not guaranteed!
The kit is included:
- two longer attachment loops
- two shorter attachment loops
- eight screws
- eight nuts
- eight washers
- Long attachment loop: 100 x 23 x 12 mm
- Short attachment loop: 62 x 23 x 12 mm
- Screws: #8-32 × ⅜" / M4 x .07
- Weight: 48 g
- Material: Celcon
- Colour: Black
Ask for this product
Write your opinion