Hatsan - PCP Air Pistol Sortie GEN-2
- SORTIE GEN-2, Hatsan semi-automatic PCP air pistol with foldable tactical butt. SemiAutoAction system ensures automatic reloading after each press on the trigger and quick firing of shots without changing the line of aiming...
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 74,75 EUR
The cartridge - the gun is equipped with a permanent 62 cc compressed air reservoir. Fully charged, it allows for 28 to 36 effective shots depending on the calibre (data for FAC version). Built-in pressure gauge allows you to constantly monitor the pressure in the tank, and thus the degree of charge. Important! 130 bar - minimum working pressure in the cartridge necessary for proper operation of the Semi Auto Action system.
The air pumped into the rifle should be dried, which prevents the cartouche from corroding. Using the original HATSAN HAND PUMP equipped with a particle filter (retaining moisture from the air sucked in from outside) and an additional dehumidifier insert (retaining the remaining moisture) extends the life (tightness) of the cartouche.
Barrel - covered with a fully ventilated metal cover. Precision threaded 7.9" long (200 mm) from Hatsan Arms. Narrowed (choked) barrel outlet for precise bullet guidance and improved accuracy. The quality of the barrel affects its accuracy and is one of the most important elements of any weapon. Grip - ergonomic, made of durable, resistant to mechanical damage polymer in black. Anatomical, grooved handle suitable for right-handed people.
Stock - tactical folding stock for Sortie GEN-2 pistol. Light polymer, characterized by simple and quick assembly and disassembly, if you want to use only the pistol grip. Mounted on a picatinny / Weaver rail in accordance with MIL-STD 1913 standard. Shooting with the stock makes it easy to aim and take precise shots. Suitable for right and left-handed people.
Mounting rail - with a double 11 mm / 22 mm mounting rail, allows you to mount any optical viewfinder. The rail complies with MIL-STD 1913 standard (called picatinny or Weaver).
Magazines - multi-shoot Clip Magazine with a capacity of 10 to 14 shears depending on the calibre of the airgun. Three magazines included.
Oxide - black-oxidized lock chamber, other elements covered with blue finish oxide.
Optional equipment - Quick-Fill tip for quick air filling of the carton with Hatsan Hand Pump or from a technical / diving cylinder (300 bar). The gun is packed in a rigid polymer suitcase.
Safety - the SORTIE airgun is equipped with a number of solutions to improve comfort and safety in use:
- Anti-Knock System® - a patented system to prevent the loss of compressed air in the event of a mechanical impact
- TruGlo - fiber optic targeting instruments with contrasting glass fibre colours allow for precise shooting even in low light conditions. Red front, rear green, with vertical and horizontal adjustment.
- Manual safety, prevents an uncontrolled shot.
For each air rifle not exceeding 17 J, the manufacturer attaches a unique 17 J Energy Limit Certificate. The certificate is a document confirming the compliance of the product features, and thus the legality of the airgun with Polish regulations.
- Model: SORTIE GEN-2
- Manufacturer: Hatsan
- Caliber: 4.5 mm (.177), 5.5 mm (.22) or 6.35 mm (.25)
- Drive: PCP
- Safety: yes
- Barrel: threaded
- Max. outlet speed:
- 4.5 mm to 245 m/s (800 fps)
- 5.5 mm to 215 m/s (700 fps)
- 6.35 mm to 200 m/s (660 fps)
- 4.5 mm: 16.5 J
- 5.5 mm: 21.5 J
- 6.35 mm: 26 J
- Magazine capacity:
- 4.5 mm: 14
- 5.5 mm: 12
- 6.35 mm: 10
- Cartridge capacity: 62 cc
- Number of shots:
- 4.5 mm: 28
- 5.5 mm: 36
- 6.35 mm: 30
- Total length: 460 mm - 635 mm
- Barrel length: 200 mm
- Weight: 2160 g
- Stock: Ergonomic polymer skeleton. Rail-mounted, professional folding stock.
5.5 mm [eng],
6.35 mm [eng]
Ask for this product
Write your opinion