Petzl - Tactikka Headlamp - Black - E093HA00
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Headlamp for near lighting and fast movement, colored lighting and CONSTANT LIGHTING technology. Thanks to several modes, the flashlight provides convenient illumination of the near (5 lumens, 10 meters) as well as long range (300 lumens, 65 meters). It also has a red diode with the possibility of discreet lighting or with signaling strobe light.
CONSTANT LIGHTING technology ensures that lighting parameters do not decrease as the batteries are discharged.
The flashlight has been equipped with the HYBRID Concept system, therefore, apart from powering the standard AAA batteries, you can use the Petzl CORE battery in it.
- A non-absorbing flashlight, can be worn on a helmet, on the head, around the neck.
- CONSTANT LIGHTING technology: lighting parameters do not diminish as the battery discharges.
- Several modes of light to adapt to all the circumstances encountered by users practicing outdoor activities: lighting to a short range and for rapid movement.
- Time management enables accurate prediction of the time of battery replacement:
- automatic transition to reserve mode when the batteries are close to exhaustion (signaled by flashing the light),
- switching on the red lighting when the batteries are almost empty to maintain maximum visibility.
- Ease of use:
- selection of lighting modes from the weakest to the strongest,
- ergonomic button (also in gloves),
- easy to adjust elastic band, with a buckle for easy donning,
- the possibility of washing the band,
- battery compartment easy to open.
- Luminous flux: 300 lumens
- Maximum lighting time: 120 hours
- Maximum light range: 65 m
- Weight: 82 g
- Technology: CONSTANT LIGHTING
- Beam: mixed
- Power supply: 3 AAA / R03 batteries
- Compatibility: Ni-MH rechargeable batteries / lithium batteries
- Certification: CE
- Water resistance: IPX4
- Color: Black
Ask for this product
Write your opinion