Hatsan - Mod 135QE Airgun - Sniper Camo
Barrel - Hatsan QE (QuietEnergy) precision threaded barrel 10.6" long (270 mm), ended with an integral sound suppressor that reduces the sound of the shot by -50%. The integration of a silencer into the barrel provided the entire construction with better balance, and the barrel's extension compared to the standard MOD 135 improved the precision and accuracy of shots.
Stock - ergonomic made of durable polymer in CAMO colour. Soft rubber inserts on the pistol grip and the middle part of the forend provide a secure grip and give a tactical look. The stock is suitable for right and left-handed people. The design allows for adjustment of the height of the cheek pad with screws. TrioPad® rubber pad (three types of interchangeable pads) at the end of the stock allows for the adjustment of the length of the butt and absorbs the kick after a shot.
Mounting rail - air rifle has a double mounting rail in accordance with the 11 mm and 22 mm (picatinny) standard. This ensures no problems with the installation of any optical scope. Additionally, the rail is equipped with a stopper that absorbs recoil to prevent the optical sight from moving along the rail and decalibrating. Automatic safety - protects the user and his environment from an accidental shot. Each time the airgun spring is pulled, it is automatically activated.
MOD 135 QE SNIPER CAMO contains many solutions to improve comfort and safety of use:
- Quattro Trigger - two-stage adjustable trigger mechanism (adjustable pressure and trigger length). It allows to customize trigger characteristics to the user's requirements, thus improving accuracy and ease of firing.
- SaS™ (Shock Absorber System), a shock absorption system, weakens the kick that occurs when a spring rifle is fired. SaS™ extends the life of the wind gun and reduces the adverse effects on the mounted optical scope.
- Anti Bear-Trap Safety - the protection against premature release of the spring is given when the spring is being stretched, thus protecting against possible hand or finger injuries.
- TruGlo - fiber optic targeting instruments with contrasting glass fibre colours allow for precise shooting even in low light conditions. Front- red, rear- green, is adjustable both vertically and horizontally.
- Safety - automatic & manual to prevent accidental firing.
- QE - (QuietEnergy) barrel with integral silencer reducing -50% gunshot sound.
Each air rifle is accompanied by an Energy Limit Certificate 17 J. The certificate is the only document confirming the compliance of the product features and thus the legality of the airgun with Polish regulations.
- Model: MOD 135QE Sniper Camo
- Manufacturer: Hatsan
- Caliber: 4.5 mm (.177), 5.5 mm (.22) or 6.35 mm (.25)
- Drive: break barrel
- Safety: yes
- Barrel: threaded
- Max. outlet speed:
- 4.5 mm to 380 m/s (1250 fps)
- 5.5 mm to 305 m/s (1000 fps)
- 6.35 mm to 230 m/s (750 fps)
- Overall length: 1182 mm
- Barrel length: 270 mm
- Weight: 4150 g
- Stock: Polymer flask with height-adjustable barrel
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.