Hatsan - Vectis PCP Air Rifle
- VECTIS - modern multi-shots Hatsan PCP air rifle, now at a great price! For those who are looking for a rifle with lever-action reloading system known among others from Winchester. Precision threaded barrel with integrated silencer.
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 74,75 EUR
Barrel - fully shielded, precision threaded Hatsan Arms about 17.7” (450 mm) length, finished with an integral silencer, without Hatsan QE (QuietEnergy) system. This solution allows you to maintain the nominal power of the airgun.The optional silencer may cause the need for calibration of optical devices, because The Hatsan designers have made sure to solve this problem, and the balancing of the air rifle has improved.The tapered (strapped) at the outlet of the barrel ensures precise shots, improves the accuracy of the rifle.The quality of the barrel has an impact on the focus, is one of the most important elements of any weapon or airgun.
Cartouche - the rifle is equipped with a permanent container of compressed air with a capacity of 165 cc. Fully charged, it allows you to give between 38 and 48 effective shots depending on the caliber (data for the FAC version). Built-in pressure gauge allows you to monitor the pressure in the tank, and thus the degree of charging.
IMPORTANT - air pressed into the airgun should be dried, which prevents the cartridge from being corroded. The use of the original HATSAN HAND PUMP pump equipped with a molecular filter (stopping moisture from the air sucked in from outside) and an additional cartridge of the dryer (which retains the remaining moisture) extends the life (tightness) of the cartridges.
Stock - an ergonomic tactical stock with a TH (ThumbHole). Made of durable polymer. The grooving on the pistol grip and the middle part of the bed provides a secure grip, also with sweaty hands. The profiled Monte Carlo cheek pad makes it easier to fold into the shot and aiming. Adapted for right and left-handed people. The rubber, vented pad on the end of the stock absorbs the recoil energy after the shot is fired.
Mounting rail - tactical version of an air rifle with double 11 mm / 22 mm rail, called „picatinny” or Weaver. Compatible with the MIL-STD 1913 standard, it allows the attachment of any optical sight. An additional picatinny rail placed on the bottom of the rifle forend.
Scopes contraption - Flip-Up type. Rapid unfolding by manual lifting to working position. Designed to minimize their dimensions in the stowed position. Mechanical, TruGlo optical sights with contrasting colors of glass fibers. Attached to the Picatinny accessory rail. Red front and green, adjustable vertically and horizontally rear sight.
Magazines - interchangeable, multi-shot spring Clip Magazine type with a capacity of 10 to 14 pellets depending on the caliber (it is possible to insert only a loaded magazine into the windcheater). Overloading is done using the lever action lever. It causes stretching the "tap", turning the magazine and inserting a new shot into the barrel chamber. Two magazines included.
Additional equipment - Quick-Fill tip for quick filling of the cartouche with air using the Hatsan Hand Pump or technical / diving cylinder (300 bar). Single Shot Adapter that allows the use of a pneumatic rifle as a single shot windbreaker. Two clip magazines Clip Magazine. A set of o-rings, silicone gaskets.
Solutions improving comfort and safety of using Vectis airguns:
- Quattro Trigger, 2-stage fully adjustable trigger mechanism. Adjusting the length of the first path (sterile) and the second path of the trigger (Trigger Load). Adjustment of the hardness (sensitivity / resistance) of the trigger tongue (Trigger Pull). It allows you to customize the characteristics of the trigger to the user's requirements in order to ensure the best accuracy.
- Anti-Knock System®, a patented system to prevent loss of compressed air in the event of mechanical impact with a windcheater.
- Manual safetyto protect against uncontrolled shot.
- Model: VECTIS
- Manufacturer: Hatsan
- Caliber: 4.5 mm (.177), 5.5 mm (.22) or 6.35 mm (.25)
- Drive: PCP
- Safety: yes
- Barrel: threaded
- Max. outlet speed:
- 4.5 mm to 325 m/s (1070 fps)
- 5.5 mm to 295 m/s (970 fps)
- 6.35 mm to 265 m/s (870 fps)
- 4.5 mm: 30 J
- 5.5 mm: 42 J
- 6.35 mm: 46 J
- Magazine capacity:
- 4.5 mm: 14
- 5.5 mm: 12
- 6.35 mm: 10
- Cartridge capacity: 165 cc
- Number of shots:
- 4.5 mm: 100
- 5.5 mm: 95
- 6.35 mm: 90
- Total length: 1050 mm
- Barrel length: 450 mm
- Weight: 3200 g
- Stock: Polymer profiled cheekbarrow Monte Carlo
5.5 mm [eng],
6.35 mm [eng]
Ask for this product
Write your opinion