As we have recently mentioned on the blog ''Which air rifle for the beginner?'' There are so many types of airguns (types of propulsion, calibers, methods of tensioning) that a person unfamiliar with the subject may feel a bit confused. Therefore, we will try to explain a bit what it shoots and what will be necessary for it to shoot without problems.
Hatsan - FlashPup QE PCP Air Rifle
- FLASHPUP QE, the modern Hatsan airgun. For those who are looking for a solid rifle at an excellent price! Threaded 17.7" barrel with ½" UNF male thread. Polymer bullpup settlement with a thumb hole. 165cc cartridge. Available in 4.5mm, 5.5mm, 6.35mm.
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Hatsan precision threaded barrel 17.7" long (450 mm) ended with an QE (QuietEnergy) integral silencer that reduces the sound of the shot by -50%. This solution maintains maximum shot energy, which is impossible with an optional silencer: screw-on silencers weaken the shot energy and requires recalibration of the optical instruments. Choke at the barrel provides precise shot guidance and improves the rifle's accuracy. The quality of the barrel has an impact on focus, it is one of the most important elements of any weapon or wind gun.
Cartridge - a fixed air receiver with 165 cc capacity. Fully charged, it allows for 38 to 48 effective shots depending on the calibre (data for FAC* version). Built-in pressure gauge allows you to constantly monitor the pressure in the tank, and thus the degree of charge.
Important! The air pressed into the rifle should be dried, which prevents the cartouche from corroding. Using the original HATSAN HAND PUMP equipped with a particle filter (retaining moisture from the air sucked in from outside) and an additional dehumidifier insert (retaining residual moisture) extends the life (tightness) of the cartouche.
Stock- bullpup type with TH thumb hole, made of beechwood. Corrugated pistol grip ensures a firm grip even with wet hands. Ventilated rubber pad absorbing energy after the shot.
Mounting rail - tactical version of the air rifle without aiming devices, with double long mounting rail 11 mm / 22 mm, allows the installation of any optical scope. Additional picatinny rail placed on forend.
Magazines - replaceable, multi-shoot Clip Magazine-P with a capacity of 10 to 14 bullets depending on the calibre of the windmill. Reloading is done by means of a lever located on the right side of the rifle. It pulls the "cock", turns the magazine and introduces new shot into the barrel chamber. 2 magazines included.
Optional equipment - Quick-Fill tip for quick air filling of the cartons with a Hatsan Hand Pump or technical / diving cylinder (300 bar). Single Shot Adapter, allowing the air rifle to be used as a single-shot wind gun.
The Flash Pup S airgun is equipped with a number of solutions to improve comfort and safety:
- Quattro Trigger, 2-stage adjustable trigger mechanism (adjustable pressure and trigger length). It allows to customize trigger characteristics to the user's requirements, thus improving accuracy and ease of firing.
- Anti-Knock System®, a patented system to prevent the loss of compressed air in the event of a mechanical impact by a windmill.
- Manual fuse to prevent an uncontrolled shot.
Each air rifle is accompanied by a unique Energy Limit Certificate 17 J. The certificate is a document confirming the compliance of the product features, and thus the legality of the airgun with Polish regulations.
- Model: FLASHPUP QE
- Manufacturer: Hatsan
- Caliber: 4.5 mm (.177), 5.5 mm (.22) or 6.35 mm (.25)
- Drive: PCP
- Safety: yes
- Barrel: threaded
- Max. outlet speed:
- 4.5 mm to 325 m/s (1070 fps)
- 5.5 mm to 295 m/s (970 fps)
- 6.35 mm to 265 m/s (870 fps)
- 4.5 mm: 30 J
- 5.5 mm: 42 J
- 6.35 mm: 46 J
- Magazine capacity:
- 4.5 mm: 14
- 5.5 mm: 12
- 6.35 mm: 10
- Cartridge capacity: 165 cc
- Number of shots:
- 4.5 mm: 100
- 5.5 mm: 95
- 6.35 mm: 90
- Overall length: 815 mm
- Barrel length: 450 mm
- Weight: 2900 g
- Stock: Beechwood, BullPup type with a thumbhole
5.5 mm [eng],
6.35 mm [eng]
Ask for this product
Write your opinion