Hatsan - PCP Air Rifle with Lothar Walther Barrel and Regulator Air Tube - AT44-10 RG TACT LONG LW
- Hatsan air rifle in LONG version with regulator, precise Lothar Walther barrel. It shoots repetitively the air from the cartridge is used more efficiently. The regulator gives constant pressure to the shooting valve to compensate for speed fluctuations.
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Barrel - precision threaded 23" long (585 mm) from Lothar Walther. The narrowing at the barrel's exit called the choke point improves the accuracy of the rifle, especially when shooting long distances. The barrel end with 1/2" UNF male thread allows the installation of a sound suppressor, compensator or separator. The quality of the barrel's workmanship has an impact on concentration, it is one of the most important elements of any weapon or airgun.
Stock - ergonomic, made of durable polymer resistant to mechanical damage. Soft rubber inserts on the pistol grip and the middle part of forend ensure a firm grip and emphasize the tactical look of the rifle. At the bottom of the grip, two sockets (ports) for additional magazines.
Butt - polymer-aluminium TTS (Tactical Telescopic Stock). Enables step-by-step length adjustment in the range of 4". (10 cm) allowing to adjust its length to the shooter's build and preferences. The stock is suitable for left and right-handed people. Adjusting the height of the cheek pad with screws. Ventilated rubber foot absorbing shot energy. After removing the stock there is a possibility to use only the pistol grip.
Cartouche - with pressure regulator. Replaceable 230 cc compressed air tank. Fully charged, allows 40-55 effective shots depending on calibre, data for FAC version. Built-in pressure gauge allows you to constantly monitor the pressure in the reservoir, and thus the level of its charge. The swivel cover protects the air inlet to the cartridge from damage. When the compressed air is drained, the empty air receiver can be replaced with a new one (optional). This is a perfect solution for those who do not intend to take a PCP pump or cylinder to the shooting range.
Attention! 130 bar minimum working pressure in the cartridge necessary for proper operation of PCP AT44.
Important! The air forced into the airgun should be dried, which prevents the cartouche from corroding. Using the original HATSAN HAND PUMP equipped with a particle filter (retaining moisture from the air sucked in from outside) and an additional dehumidifier insert (retaining residual moisture) extends the life (tightness) of the cartouche.
Mounting rail - Tactical version without aiming devices with double mounting rail. 11 mm and 22 mm according to MIL-STD 1913 standard (known as picatinny or Weaver) allowing to mount any optical target sight. The rail has a stopper that absorbs the kickback after a shot and prevents the optics from moving along the rail and from decalibrating. Additional three Picatinny standard rails on the rifle's forend.
Magazines - interchangeable, rotating. Depending on the calibre, aluminium 10-shot (4.5 mm and 5.5 mm) or steel 9-shot (6.35 mm) are offered. Side lever action side-lever action with a two-bar lever on the right side of the rifle. It pulls the "cock", rotates the magazine and inserts new pellet into the barrel. Three magazines included.
Accessory equipment - metal rotating ring for belt or suspension. Air cylinder discharging cap / adapter for releasing pressure from the cartridge. Quick-Fill tip for quick air filling of the cartouche with a Hatsan Hand Pump, technical or diving cylinder (300 bar).
Safety - AT44-10 TACT airguns have many solutions to improve comfort and safety of use:
- Quattro Trigger, 2-stage adjustable trigger mechanism. Adjustable trigger force and trigger distance. Allows you to customize trigger characteristics to your requirements, thus improving accuracy and ease of shooting.
- TruGlo - fiber optic targeting instruments with contrasting glass fibre colours allow for precise shooting even in low light conditions. Red adjustable front, green rear sights with vertical and horizontal adjustment.
- Anti-Double-Pellet Feed, mechanism to prevent more than one pellet from being loaded into the barrel.
- Anti-Knock System®, a patented system to prevent the loss of compressed air in the event of a mechanical impact with an airgun.
- Manual-automatic safety fuse to prevent an uncontrolled shot. Automatically triggered during reloading. Before firing the shot, press the safety fuse with your thumb.
Each airgun is accompanied by a unique Energy Limit Certificate 17 J. The certificate is the only document stating the compliance of the product features and thus the compliance of the air rifle energy with Polish regulations.
- Model: AT44-10 RG TACT LONG LW
- Manufacturer: Hatsan
- Caliber: 4.5 mm (.177), 5.5 mm (.22) or 6.35 mm (.25)
- Drive: PCP
- Safety : yes
- Barrel: threaded
- Max. outlet speed:
- 4.5 mm to 355 m/s (1170 fps)
- 5.5 mm to 325 m/s (1070 fps)
- 6.35 mm to 295 m/s (970 fps)
- 4.5 mm: 36 J
- 5.5 mm: 51 J
- 6.35 mm: 57 J
- Magazine capacity:
- 4.5 mm: 10
- 5.5 mm: 10
- 6.35 mm: 9
- The capacity of the cartouche: 230 cc
- Number of shots:
- 4.5 mm: 115
- 5.5 mm: 110
- 6.35 mm: 95
- Total length: 980-1080 mm
- Barrel length: 585 mm
- Weight: 4300 g
- Stock: Polymer with Tactical Telescopic Stock
AT44-10 RG TACT LONG LW
5.5 mm [eng],
6.35 mm [eng]
Ask for this product
Write your opinion