Hatsan - PCP Air Rifle with QE Barrel and Regulator - AT44-10 RG TACT QE
- Hatsan airgun with regulator. It gives a constant pressure on the blast valve, compensates for speed variations. Shoots repetitively and the air from the cartridge is used more efficiently. Adjustable telescopic tactical flask TTS, barrel QE...
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 74,75 EUR
Precision threaded barrel - 19.4" long (494 mm) Hatsan QE (QuietEnergy) ended with an integral silencer that reduces the sound of the shot by -50%. This solution maintains maximum shot energy, which is impossible with an optional silencer. The screw-on silencer always weakens the shot energy and requires recalibration of the optical instruments as it changes the ballistic parameters of the pellet. Narrowed at the end (choke). The barrel is one of the most important elements of any weapon / wind gun - its quality has a huge impact on the accuracy of the rifle.
Stock - ergonomic, made of durable polymer resistant to mechanical damage. Soft rubber inserts on the pistol grip and the middle part of the forend ensure a firm grip and emphasize the tactical look of the rifle. At the bottom of the grip, two sockets (ports) for additional magazines.
Buttstock - polymer-aluminium TTS (Tactical Telescopic Stock). Enables step-by-step length adjustment in the range of 4". (10 cm) allowing it to adjust its length to the shooter's build and preferences. The stock is suitable for left and right-handed people. Adjusting the height of the cheek pad with screws. Ventilated rubber pad absorbing shot energy. After removing the stock there is a possibility to use only the pistol grip.
Cartouche - with pressure regulator. Replaceable 188 cc compressed air tank located under the barrel. Fully charged, allows 45-60 effective shots depending on the calibre. A built-in pressure gauge allows you to constantly monitor the pressure in the reservoir and thus the level of its charge. The swivel cover protects the air inlet to the cartridge from damage. When the compressed air is drained, the empty air tank can be replaced with a new filled one. This is a perfect solution for those who do not intend to take a PCP pump or cylinder to the shooting range.
Attention! 130 bar minimum working pressure in the cartridge necessary for proper operation of PCP AT44.
Important! The air forced into the airgun should be dried, which prevents the cartouche from corroding. Using the original HATSAN HAND PUMP equipped with a particle filter (retaining moisture from the air sucked in from outside) and an additional dehumidifier insert (retaining residual moisture) extends the life (tightness) of the cartouche.
Mounting rail - Tactical version without aiming devices with double mounting rail. 11 mm and 22 mm according to MIL-STD 1913 standard (known as picatinny or Weaver) allowing to mount any optical target sight. The rail has a stopwatch that absorbs the kickback after a shot and prevents the optical viewfinder from moving along the rail and from decalibrating. Additional three picatine-standard rails on the rifle's grip.
Magazines - interchangeable, rotating. Depending on the calibre, aluminium 10-shot (4.5 mm and 5.5 mm) or steel 9-shot (6.35 mm) are offered. Side lever action with lever on the right side of the rifle. It pulls the "cock", rotates the magazine and inserts new pellet into the barrel. Three magazines included.
Accessory equipment - metal rotating rings for belt or suspension. Air cylinder discharging cap / adapter for releasing pressure from the cartridge. Quick-Fill tip for quick air filling of the cartouche with a Hatsan Hand Pump, technical or diving cylinder (300 bar).
Safety - AT44-10 TACT airgun have many solutions to improve comfort and safety of use:
- Quattro Trigger, 2-stage adjustable trigger mechanism. Adjustable trigger force and trigger distance. Allows you to customize trigger characteristics to your requirements, thus improving accuracy and ease of shooting.
- Anti-Double-Pellet Feed, mechanism to prevent more than one pellet from being loaded into the barrel.
- Anti-Knock System®, a patented system to prevent the loss of compressed air in the event of a mechanical impact.
- Manual-automatic safety fuse to prevent an uncontrolled shot. Automatically triggered during reloading. Before firing the shot, press the safety button with your thumb.
Each air rifle is accompanied by a unique Energy Limit Certificate 17 J. The certificate is the only document stating the compliance of the product features and thus the compliance of the airgun energy with Polish regulations.
- Model: AT44-10 RG TACT QE
- Manufacturer: Hatsan
- Caliber: 4.5 mm (.177), 5.5 mm (.22) or 6.35 mm (.25)
- Drive: PCP
- Safety: yes
- Barrel: threaded
- Max. outlet speed:
- 4.5 mm to 325 m/s (1070 fps)
- 5.5 mm to 295 m/s (970 fps)
- 6.35 mm to 265 m/s (870 fps)
- 4.5 mm: 30 J
- 5.5 mm: 42 J
- 6.35 mm: 46 J
- Magazine capacity:
- 4.5 mm: 10
- 5.5 mm: 10
- 6.35 mm: 9
- The capacity of the cartouche: 188 cc
- Number of shots:
- 4.5 mm: 115
- 5.5 mm: 110
- 6.35 mm: 95
- Overall length: 1045-1145 mm
- Barrel length: 495 mm
- Weight: 4300 g
- Stock: Polymer with Tactical Telescopic Stock
AT44-10 RG TACT QE
5.5 mm [eng]
Ask for this product
Write your opinion