Hatsan - PCP Nova Tact Compact Airgun
- NOVA TACT COMPACT - Hatsan's PCP rifle with tactical stock. Finished with 1/2" UNF Male thread Precision Hatsan Arms barrel. Compressed air tank with a capacity of 500 cc of English company Luxfer ...
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 74,75 EUR
Stock - ergonomic, made of durable polymer resistant to mechanical damage. Soft rubber inserts on the pistol grip and the middle part of the bed ensure a firm grip and emphasize the tactical look of the rifle. At the bottom of the grip, two sockets (ports) for additional magazines.
Buttstock - polymer-aluminium TTS (Tactical Telescopic Stock). Enables step-by-step length adjustment in the range of 4". (10 cm) allowing it to adjust its length to the shooter's build and preferences. The stock is suitable for left and right-handed people. Adjusting the height of the cheek pad with screws. Ventilated rubber foot absorbing shot energy. After removing the stock there is a possibility to use only the pistol grip.
Cartridge - a fixed 500 cc compressed air bottle. Fully charged, it allows to take from 115 to 150 effective shots depending on the wind turbine calibre (data for FAC* version). A built-in pressure gauge allows the pressure in the tank to be monitored and thus the level of charge.
Important! Due to the large capacity of the cartouche, it is recommended to charge only from a technical or diving cylinder (300 bar).
Barrel - precision threaded 19.49" (495 mm) Hatsan Arms, ended with 1/2" UNF male thread for mounting a sound suppressor, compensator or separator. Narrowed (chocked) at the barrel outlet provides precise shot guidance and improves the accuracy of the rifle. The quality of the barrel has an impact on focus, it is one of the most important elements of any weapon or wind gun.
Mounting rail - tactical version of the wind turbine without aiming devices, with double mounting rail 11 mm / 22 mm, allows the installation of any optical target. The rail complies with MIL-STD 1913 standard (called picatinny or Weaver). Additional picatinny standard rail placed on the bed of the settlement.
Magazines - interchangeable, rotating with a capacity of 9 or 10 bullets depending on the calibre. Reloading with a two-bar side lever action. It causes stretching the "cock", turning the magazine and introducing new shot into the barrel chamber. Two magazines included.
Oxide - black-oxidized lock chamber, other elements covered with blue finish oxide.
Accessory equipment - metal swivel castors for mounting the suspension. Quick-Fill tip for quick air filling of the cartridge with a cylinder (300 bar).
Safety - the Nova Compact airgun is equipped with a number of solutions to improve comfort and safety:
- Quattro Trigger, 2-stage adjustable trigger mechanism (adjustable pressure and trigger length). It allows to customize trigger characteristics to the user's requirements, thus improving accuracy and ease of firing.
- Anti-Double-Pellet Feed, mechanism to prevent more than one pellet from being loaded into the barrel.
- Anti-Knock System®, a patented system to prevent the loss of compressed air in the event of a mechanical impact by a airgun.
- Manual-automatic safety fuse, which prevents an uncontrolled shot, automatically triggered when the airgun is reloaded. Before firing the shot, press the safety button with your thumb.
Each air rifle is accompanied by a galvanised Energy Limit Certificate 17 J. The certificate is the only document confirming the compliance of the product features and thus the legality of the airgun with Polish regulations.
- Model: NOVA COMPACT
- Manufacturer: Hatsan
- Caliber: 4.5 mm (.177), 5.5 mm (.22) or 6.35 mm (.25)
- Drive: PCP
- Safety: yes
- Barrel: threaded
- Max. outlet speed:
- 4,5 mm to 340 m/s (1120 fps)
- 5,5 mm to 315 m/s (1030 fps)
- 6,35 mm to 280 m/s (920 fps)
- 4.5 mm: 39 J
- 5.5 mm: 53.5 J
- 6.35 mm: 63 J
- Magazine capacity:
- 4.5 mm: 10
- 5.5 mm: 10
- 6.35 mm: 9
- The capacity of the cartouche: 500 cc
- Number of shots:
- 4.5 mm: 325
- 5.5 mm: 300
- 6.35 mm: 280
- Overall length: 940-1045 mm
- Barrel length: 585 mm
- Weight: 4430 g
- Stock: Polymer, with pistol grip
NOVA TACT COMPACT
5.5 mm [eng],
6.35 mm [eng]
Ask for this product
Write your opinion