Hatsan - PCP SemiAutoAction Air Gun - Barrage
- BARRAGE-W the first Hatsan semi-automatic air gun with a polymer stock. The SemiAutoAction system ensures automatic reloading every time the trigger is pressed (FAC* version) and fast shooting without changing the aiming line.
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
The cartouche - the rifle is equipped with a fixed 500 cc compressed air tank under the barrel by the English company Luxfer. Fully charged allows to shoot 100 to 120 shots depending on the caliber of the airgun (data for FAC version). Built-in pressure gauge allows you to constantly monitor the pressure in the tank, and thus the degree of charge. The cartridge is charged due to its large capacity only from a technical or diving cylinder (300 bar).
Important! 130 bar - minimum working pressure in the cartridge necessary for proper operation of the Semi Auto Action system.
Luxfer Group - an international corporation with over 100 years of tradition and 16 factories worldwide. The company specializes in the production of high quality pressure products from advanced materials: aluminum alloys, magnesium, zirconium, titanium and carbon composites.
The barrel - fully covered with a metal cover. Precision threaded 19.7" long (500 mm) from Hatsan Arms. Choke at the barrel's end provides precise shot guidance and improves rifle accuracy. The quality of the barrel affects its accuracy and is one of the most important elements of any weapon.
Stock - with thumbhole made of a durable, mechanically resistant polymer in black. Two slots for 2 spare magazines. The stock is suitable for right and left-handed people. The height of the comb and the length of the rubber pad are adjustable with screws.
Mounting rail - with a double 11 mm / 22 mm mounting rail, allows you to mount any optical sight. The rail complies with MIL-STD 1913 standard (called picatinny or Weaver). Additional picatinny standard rail placed on the forend.
Magazines - multi-shoot Clip Magazine with a capacity of 10 to 14 shears depending on the calibre of the air gun. Three magazines included.
Oxide - black-oxidized lock chamber, other elements covered with a blue finish oxide layer.
Optional equipment - metal rings for mounting the tactical suspension. Quick-Fill tip for quick air filling of the cartridge with a cylinder (300 bar). The whole is packed in a rigid polymer case.
Safety - BARRAGE W air guns are equipped with a number of unique solutions to improve comfort and safety of use:
- EasyAdjust system for adjusting the height of the cheek pad.
- Anti-Knock System® - a patented system to prevent the loss of compressed air in the event of a mechanical impact.
- TruGlo - open fiber optic aiming devices with contrasting colours allow for precise shooting even in low light.
- Manual safety, prevents an uncontrolled shot.
For each air rifle not exceeding 17J, the manufacturer attaches a unique Energy Limit Certificate 17 J. The certificate is a document stating the compliance of the product features and thus the airgun's legality with Polish regulations.
- Model: Barrage
- Manufacturer: Hatsan
- Caliber: 4.5 mm (.177), 5.5 mm (.22) or 6.35 mm (.25)
- Drive: PCP
- Safety: yes
- Barrel: threaded
- Max. outlet speed:
- 4.5 mm to 320 m/s (1050 fps)
- 5.5 mm to 295 m/s (970 fps)
- 6.35 mm to 295 m/s (970 fps)
- 4.5 mm: 27 J
- 5.5 mm: 42 J
- 6.35 mm: 48.5 J
- Magazine capacity:
- 4.5 mm: 14
- 5.5 mm: 12
- 6.35 mm: 10
- The capacity of the cartouche: 500 cc
- Number of shots:
- 4.5 mm: 100
- 5.5 mm: 100
- 6.35 mm: 100
- Total length: 1035 mm
- Barrel length: 500 mm
- Weight: 4620g
- Stock: Polymer with cheek pad ant thumbhole
5.5 mm [eng],
6.35 mm [eng]
Ask for this product
Write your opinion