Hatsan - PCP Air Rifle with Regulator Air Tube - Airmax RG
- A powerful bullpup air gun with pressure regulator (gives constant pressure on the shot valve to compensate for speed fluctuations).
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 74,75 EUR
Stock - tactical bullpup type with TH (ThumbHole) thumb hole made of beech wood. The height of the comb is adjustable with a button. Ventilated rubber pad absorbing shot energy. Suitable for right and left-handed people.
The cartouche - the rifle is equipped with a permanent 400 cc (air tube bottle) and an additional 90 cc (air tube) compressed air tank under the barrel. Fully charged allows to shoot from 85 to 120 effective shots depending on the caliber of the wind turbine (data for FAC* version). The built-in pressure gauge allows you to constantly monitor the pressure in the tank, and thus the level of charge.
Important! Due to the large capacity of the cartridge, it is recommended to charge only from a technical or diving cylinder (300 bar).
Luxfer Group - an international corporation with over 100 years of tradition and 16 factories worldwide. The company specializes in the production of high quality pressure products from advanced materials: aluminum alloys, magnesium, zirconium, titanium and carbon composites.
Barrel - precision threaded 23" long (585 mm) Hatsan Arms, ended with 1/2" UNF male thread for mounting a sound suppressor, compensator or separator. Choke at the barrel outlet provides precise shot guidance and improves the accuracy of the rifle. The quality of the barrel has an impact on focus, it is one of the most important elements of any weapon.
Mounting rail - tactical version of the air rifle without aiming devices, with double mounting rail 11 mm / 22 mm, allows the installation of any optical target. The rail complies with MIL-STD 1913 standard (called picatinny or Weaver). Additional picatinny standard rail placed on the forend.
Magazines - interchangeable, rotating with a capacity of 9 or 10 bullets depending on the calibre. Reloading with a two-bar side lever action. It causes stretching the "cock", turning the magazine and introducing new shot into the barrel chamber. Two magazines included.
Oxide - black-oxidized lock chamber, other elements covered with blue finish oxide.
Accessory equipment - metal rings for mounting the suspension. Quick-Fill tip for quick air filling of the cartridge with a cylinder (300 bar).
Safety - the Nova Compact airgun is equipped with a number of solutions to improve comfort and safety:
- Quattro Trigger, 2-stage adjustable trigger mechanism (adjustable pressure and trigger length). It allows to customize trigger characteristics to the user's requirements, thus improving accuracy and ease of firing.
- Anti-Double-Pellet Feed, mechanism to prevent more than one pellet from being loaded into the barrel.
- Anti-Knock System®, a patented system to prevent the loss of compressed air in the event of a mechanical impact by a airgun.
- Manual-automatic safety fuse, which prevents an uncontrolled shot, automatically triggered when the airgun is reloaded. Before firing the shot, press the safety button with your thumb.
Each air rifle is accompanied by a Energy Limit Certificate 17 J. The certificate is the only document confirming the compliance of the product features and thus the legality of the airgun with Polish regulations.
- Model: AirMax RG
- Manufacturer: Hatsan
- Caliber: 4.5 mm (.177), 5.5 mm (.22) or 6.35 mm (.25)
- Drive: PCP
- Safety: yes
- Barrel: threaded
- Max. outlet speed:
- 4.5 mm to 370 m/s (1220 fps)
- 5.5 mm to 335 m/s (1100 fps)
- 6.35 mm to 310 m/s (1020 fps)
- 4.5 mm: 39 J
- 5.5 mm: 53.5 J
- 6.35 mm: 63 J
- Magazine capacity:
- 4.5 mm: 10
- 5.5 mm: 10
- 6.35 mm: 9
- The capacity of the cartouche: 400cc + 90cc
- Number of shots:
- 4,5 mm: 120
- 5,5 mm: 95
- 6,35 mm: 85
- Overall length: 940 mm
- Barrel length: 585 mm
- Weight: 4900 g
- Stock: Monte Carlo type, walnut wood
5.5 mm [eng],
6.35 mm [eng]
Ask for this product
Write your opinion