Hatsan - Mod 130QE Air Rifle
Barrel - Hatsan QE (QuietEnergy) precision threaded barrel 10.6" long (270 mm), ended with an integral sound suppressor that reduces the sound of the shot by -50%. The integration of a sound moderator into the barrel, provided the entire construction with better balance, and the barrel's extension compared to the standard MOD 135 improved the precision and accuracy of shots.
Stock - ergonomically shaped for right and left-handed, with thumbhole. Made of durable polymer in black. Adjustable with screws height of the cheek rest. DynaPad® rubber pad on the stock absorbs the energy of the recoil, three types of replaceable pads allow you to adjust its length.
Mounting rail - with a double 11 mm / 22 mm rail, allows you to mount any optical sight. The rail complies with MIL-STD 1913 standard (called picatinny or Weaver). Stopper absorbs the recoil after a shot.
Accessory equipment - metal rotating rings for mounting the weapon sling / belt and three types of interchangeable feet.
The MOD 130QE air rifle has many solutions to improve comfort and safety:
- Quattro Trigger - two-stage fully adjustable trigger mechanism (adjustment of pressure and trigger path length). It allows you to customize the characteristics of the trigger to the user's requirements, thus improving accuracy and ease of firing.
- SaS™ (Shock Absorber System) - weakens the kick that occurs when firing spring rifles. SaS™ extends the life of the air rifle and reduces the adverse effects on the mounted optical scope.
- Anti Bear-Trap Safety - protects against premature release of the spring while it is being stretched, thus protecting against possible hand or finger injuries.
- TruGlo - open fiberglass aiming devices in contrasting colours. They enable precise shooting even in low light conditions.
- Manual / Automatic safety - at the back of the cylinder, protects against uncontrolled shooting. Location allows intuitive thumb-operated safety operation.
Each air rifle is accompanied by a 17 J Energy Limit Certificate. This is a document stating the compliance of the product features, and thus the legality of the airgun with Polish regulations.
- Model: MOD 130QE
- Manufacturer: Hatsan
- Caliber: 4.5 mm (.177), 5.5 mm (.22) or 6.35 mm (.25)
- Drive: spring, break barrel
- Safety : yes
- Barrel: threaded
- Max. outlet speed:
- 4.5 mm to 380 m/s (1250 fps)
- 5.5 mm to 305 m/s (1000 fps)
- 6.35 mm to 230 m/s (750 fps)
- Overall length: 1180 mm
- Barrel lenght: 270 mm
- Weight: 4260 g
- Stock: Polymer, with thumbhole, height-adjustable cheek pad
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.