As we have recently mentioned on the blog ''Which air rifle for the beginner?'' There are so many types of airguns (types of propulsion, calibers, methods of tensioning) that a person unfamiliar with the subject may feel a bit confused. Therefore, we will try to explain a bit what it shoots and what will be necessary for it to shoot without problems.
Hatsan - Mod 130QE Air Rifle
- MOD 130QE modern Hatsan air gun with QE barrel and integrated silencer. Stock with TH thumbhole, height-adjustable cheek pad, DynaPad system, a ventilated foot and 3 foot pads to adjust its length...
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 74,75 EUR
Barrel - Hatsan QE (QuietEnergy) precision threaded barrel 10.6" long (270 mm), ended with an integral sound suppressor that reduces the sound of the shot by -50%. The integration of a sound moderator into the barrel, provided the entire construction with better balance, and the barrel's extension compared to the standard MOD 135 improved the precision and accuracy of shots.
Stock - ergonomically shaped for right and left-handed, with thumbhole. Made of durable polymer in black. Adjustable with screws height of the cheek rest. DynaPad® rubber pad on the stock absorbs the energy of the recoil, three types of replaceable pads allow you to adjust its length.
Mounting rail - with a double 11 mm / 22 mm rail, allows you to mount any optical sight. The rail complies with MIL-STD 1913 standard (called picatinny or Weaver). Stopper absorbs the recoil after a shot.
Accessory equipment - metal rotating rings for mounting the weapon sling / belt and three types of interchangeable feet.
The MOD 130QE air rifle has many solutions to improve comfort and safety:
- Quattro Trigger - two-stage fully adjustable trigger mechanism (adjustment of pressure and trigger path length). It allows you to customize the characteristics of the trigger to the user's requirements, thus improving accuracy and ease of firing.
- SaS™ (Shock Absorber System) - weakens the kick that occurs when firing spring rifles. SaS™ extends the life of the air rifle and reduces the adverse effects on the mounted optical scope.
- Anti Bear-Trap Safety - protects against premature release of the spring while it is being stretched, thus protecting against possible hand or finger injuries.
- TruGlo - open fiberglass aiming devices in contrasting colours. They enable precise shooting even in low light conditions.
- Manual / Automatic safety - at the back of the cylinder, protects against uncontrolled shooting. Location allows intuitive thumb-operated safety operation.
Each air rifle is accompanied by a 17 J Energy Limit Certificate. This is a document stating the compliance of the product features, and thus the legality of the airgun with Polish regulations.
- Model: MOD 130QE
- Manufacturer: Hatsan
- Caliber: 4.5 mm (.177), 5.5 mm (.22) or 6.35 mm (.25)
- Drive: spring, break barrel
- Safety : yes
- Barrel: threaded
- Max. outlet speed:
- 4.5 mm to 380 m/s (1250 fps)
- 5.5 mm to 305 m/s (1000 fps)
- 6.35 mm to 230 m/s (750 fps)
- Overall length: 1180 mm
- Barrel lenght: 270 mm
- Weight: 4260 g
- Stock: Polymer, with thumbhole, height-adjustable cheek pad
5.5 mm [eng],
6.35 mm [eng]
Ask for this product
Write your opinion