Hatsan - PCP BT65 SB-W Air Gun
- PCP (Pre-Charged Pneumatic) type air gun.
- Available calibers: .177 (4.5 mm), .22 (5.5 mm), .25 (6.35 mm)
- Quattro Trigger - 2-stage adjustable trigger mechanism
- Gun is reloaded by a bolt action lock.
- The choke at the end of the barrel significantly improves the accuracy of the rifle.
- The barrel is ended with 1/2" UNF male thread for mounting a sound suppressor, compensator or separator
- Built-in pressure gauge allows you to continuously monitor the pressure in the tank
- Anti-Knock System® - patented system to prevent compressed air leakage
- Operating safety - automatic lock to prevent unwanted gunshots
- Mechanism to prevent more than one pellet being loaded into the barrel
- Ergonomic stock with integrated Picantinny rail
- Fixed stock made of wood
- Adjustable comb
- Corrugated soft rubber inserts on the grip
- Corrugated soft rubber inserts in the middle of the stock
- Kickback energy cushioning pad
- Fully metal gilded trigger mechanism
- Grooves for 11 mm mounting rail with stopper to prevent movement of the mount/optical sight after the shot
- Adjustable TruGlo ironsights
- Model: BT65 SB-W
- Manufacturer: Hatsan
- Caliber: 4.5 mm (.177), 5.5 mm (.22) or 6.35 mm (.25)
- Drive: PCP
- Safety: yes
- Barrel: threaded
- Max. outlet speed:
- 4.5 mm to 325 m/s (1070 fps)
- 5.5 mm to 295 m/s (970 fps)
- 6.35 mm to 265 m/s (870 fps)
- Magazine capacity:
- 4.5 mm: 10
- 5.5 mm: 10
- 6.35 mm: 9
- Overall length: 1080mm
- Barrel length: 585 mm
- Weight: 4300 g
- Stock: Wooden stock, Monte Carlo type
Each air rifle is accompanied by an Energy Limit Certificate 17 J. The certificate is a document stating the compliance of product features and thus the legality of the airgun with Polish regulations.
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.