Hatsan - PCP Air Rifle with Lothar Walther Barrel - AT44-10 TACT LONG LW,
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 74,75 EUR
The distinguishing feature of this model is the 23" (585 mm) long precision threaded barrel from Lothar Walther. This German company is one of the most recognized manufacturers of barrels for high-performance firearms and airguns with over 80 years of tradition. The high quality of the Lothar Walther barrels has a great influence on accuracy and long distance shooting and is one of the most important elements of every weapon. The barrel's 1/2" UNF male thread end allows for mounting a sound suppressor, compensator, or separator.
Cartridge - The rifle is equipped with an interchangeable 180 cc compressed air tank located under the barrel. Built-in pressure gauge allows you to constantly monitor the pressure in the tank, and thus the level of its charge. Fully charged, it allows to take 60-80 effective shots depending on the air gun calibre (data for FAC version). The swivel cover protects the air inlet to the cartridge from damage.
Magazine - replaceable, rotating. Depending on the calibre, aluminium 10-shot magazines (4.5 mm and 5.5 mm) and steel 9-shot magazines (6.35 mm) are available. Reloading is carried out using the lever on the right-hand side of the rifle. It pulls the "cock", turns the magazine and inserts new pellet into the barrel. Two cartridges are offered in the set.
Stock - ergonomic, made of durable polymer resistant to mechanical damage. Soft rubber inserts on the pistol grip and the forend ensure a firm grip and emphasize the tactical look of the rifle. At the bottom of the grip, two sockets (ports) for additional magazines.
Mounting rail - the airgun has a double mounting rail in accordance with the 11 mm standard and 22 mm (picatinny) allowing for the installation of any optical target sight. The rail has a stopwatch that absorbs the kickback after a shot, preventing the optical viewfinder from moving along the rail and its decalibration. Three additional rails are placed on the forend.
Safety - AT44 has many solutions to improve comfort and safety:
- Quattro Trigger - 2-stage adjustable trigger mechanism (adjustable pressure and trigger length). It allows to customize trigger characteristics to the user's requirements, thus improving accuracy and ease of shooting.
- TruGlo - open fiber optic aiming devices with contrasting glass fiber colors allow for precise shooting even in low light.
- Automatic safety - protects against uncontrolled shooting, automatically triggered when the airgun reloads. Before firing the shot, press the safety with your thumb.
- Anti-double-pellet feed - a mechanism that prevents more than one pellet from being loaded into the barrel.
- Anti-Knock System® - a patented system that prevents the loss of compressed air in the event of a mechanical impact with a airgun.
- QE - (QuietEnergy) barrel ended with an integrated sound damper.
Each air rifle is accompanied by an Energy Limit Certificate 17 J. The certificate is a document stating the compliance of the product features and thus the legality of the airgun with Polish regulations.
- Model: AT44W-10 TACT LONG LW
- Manufacturer: Hatsan
- Caliber: 4.5 mm (.177), 5.5 mm (.22) or 6.35 mm (.25)
- Drive: PCP
- Safety: yes
- Barrel: threaded
- Max. outlet speed:
- 4.5 mm to 355 m/s (1170 fps)
- 5.5 mm to 325 m/s (1070 fps)
- 6.35 mm to 295 m/s (970 fps)
- 4.5 mm: 36 J
- 5.5 mm: 51 J
- 6.35 mm: 57 J
- Magazine capacity:
- 4.5 mm: 10
- 5.5 mm: 10
- 6.35 mm: 9
- The capacity of the cartouche: 230 cc
- Number of shots:
- 4.5 mm: 115
- 5.5 mm: 110
- 6.35 mm: 95
- Overall length: 980-1080 mm
- Barrel length: 585 mm
- Weight: 4300g
- Stock: Polymer, with Tactical Telescopic Stock
AT44-10 TACT LONG LW
5.5 mm [eng],
6.35 mm [eng]
Ask for this product
Write your opinion