Hatsan - PCP Air Gun with Lothar Walther barrel - AT44-10 LONG LW
The distinguishing feature of this model is the 23" (585 mm) long precision threaded barrel from Lothar Walther. This German company is one of the most recognized manufacturers of barrels for high-performance firearms and airguns with over 80 years of tradition. The high quality of the Lothar Walther barrels has a great influence on accuracy and long distance shooting and is one of the most important elements of every weapon.
Each airgun is accompanied by an Energy Limit Certificate 17 J. The certificate is a document stating the conformity of the product's features, and thus the air rifle legality with Polish regulations.
- PCP (Pre-Charged Pneumatic) type airgun
- Available calibers: .177 (4.5 mm), .22 (5.5 mm), .25 (6.35 mm)
- Quattro Trigger - 2-stage adjustable trigger mechanism
- Precisely threaded steel barrel
- The narrowing at the barrel's exit (called the choke) significantly improves the accuracy of the rifle
- The barrel end with 1/2" UNF male thread allows the installation of a sound attenuator, dropout compensator or separator
- Built-in pressure gauge allows you to continuously monitor the pressure in the tank
- Anti-Knock System® - patented system to prevent loss of compressed air
- Operating safety - automatic safety lock to prevent unwanted gunshot
- A Monte Carlo stock, made of a polymer
- Cushioning foot for kickback energy
- Fully metal gilded trigger mechanism
- Grooves for 11 mm mounting rail with stopper to prevent movement of the mount/optical target after the shot
- Adjustable ironsights
- TRUGRO - Contrasting fiberglass targeting instruments
- Mechanism to prevent more than one shot being loaded into the barrel
- Model: AT44-10 LONG LW
- Manufacturer: Hatsan
- Caliber: 4.5 mm (.177), 5.5 mm (.22) or 6.35 mm (.25)
- Drive: PCP
- Safety: yes
- Barrel: threaded
- Max. outlet speed:
- 4,5 mm to 355 m/s (1170 fps)
- 5,5 mm to 325 m/s (1070 fps)
- 6,35 mm to 295 m/s (770 fps)
- Total length: 1085 mm
- Barrel length: 585 mm
- Weight: 3700 g
- Stock: Monte Carlo polymer stock
The set includes:
- Hatsan PCP airgun AT44-10 RG LONG LW,
- 2 magazines,
- a set of gaskets,
- air discharge module for the cartouche,
- quick release charger,
- manufacturer's instructions,
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl You can also contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m., at +48 533 372 997.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.